• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rubberduckyo
    Thanks. I've been wondering that, B. :)
    i like how you call me "B". is that a sexual thing? :angel: :agree:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      i like how you call me "B". is that a sexual thing? :angel: :agree:
      As in?Brian? Beavis? Butthead? ;P :angel: Oh wait. Billy? ie: that's my dog's name. :p

Ya know I wuv ya, dog. :D

Now that I've gotten all sexual on ya? Can I PLEASE have a post whore thread? :p:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Easto
        Biggie, I can't wait until the site gets back up and rolling. I think I am going through withdraw.
        Ain't that the truth!

Comment

Consider my last post on EF, THE last time I will post there. Case closed.
          Voting with your feet? Can't blame you.

BTW, your karma whore thread is both sticky and locked... :fyi: :dunno: :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
            if steroidology goes bye-bye i will personally whip your ass biggie! :D ology is my fav site next to this one of cource! :p
            That is exactly right! The 2 only boards I go to.

Comment

Thanks to biggie for getting everything handled in a professional way. Steroidology is a top notch board that is being missed greatly and I want to thank BOUNCER for another quality board... the only two that I have in my favorites. Good job bruthas!!

Comment

Originally posted by FLEX IT
                Thanks to biggie for getting everything handled in a professional way. Steroidology is a top notch board that is being missed greatly and I want to thank BOUNCER for another quality board... the only two that I have in my favorites. Good job bruthas!!
                thanks buddy

Comment

Re: Steroidology gone?

Originally posted by stonecold54
                  is it gone or what. George Spellwin has a banner that says welcome members of steroidology. like it was gone for good or something. :(
                  Thats a low blow.

Comment

Steroidology is one of the best boards in this crazy world...

Comment

Biggie.............any word on when it will be back up ?????????

Comment

^bump^

Comment

bump!

Comment

Just give it some time guys, im sure it will be up asap. I know when this site was having some problems when it first started up, like 30 people would IM me asking a million questions. Used to piss me off. lol. Im sure biggie is on it guys, no worries. I talked to him last night, said it would be up asap.

Comment

ie: they can ban members with out the admin getting involved? If so, could they not very well do as they pleased in there? Not an accusation. Just an observation.
                              Up to the board admin, I mod on another board and only super mods can ban, not regular mods.

Comment

Any news as of yet on when ology will be back online?

Comment

Working...
                                X