Steroidology gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroidology gone?

is it gone or what. George Spellwin has a banner that says welcome members of steroidology. like it was gone for good or something. :(

arent u a mod there???

Comment

different stone cold I think .... I got a message from biggie in my Hush .. ( I think it a bulk e-mail) saying he knows about the problems and is working on them .....

Comment

"We are experiencing some problems, out of precaution, we have closed the forum. Expect us to be online soon again !"

That's what it says when I go to the site. I doubt it's gone permanently. Spellwin's just being a stupid fuckhead, like usual, lol.

Comment

well I guess it is good to be mistaken with StonecoldNTO he is a good bro:D

yeah I was just confused about what Spellwin was talking about. it sounded like a bunch of crap

Comment

Steroidology will be back up tomorrow. Spellwin is just trying to make more people join his site so that he can continually spam them with emails and "pay for pink" adverts.

Since we were moving to a new server anyways, I just figured it best to shut down the old one and avoid people getting frustrated with the database problems. Everything will be running fine by tomorrow sometime.

Although it would make a ton of jealous people happy if Steroidology went bye-bye, I am just not obliged to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by biggieswolls
              Steroidology will be back up tomorrow. Spellwin is just trying to make more people join his site so that he can continually spam them with emails and "pay for pink" adverts.

Since we were moving to a new server anyways, I just figured it best to shut down the old one and avoid people getting frustrated with the database problems. Everything will be running fine by tomorrow sometime.

Although it would make a ton of jealous people happy if Steroidology went bye-bye, I am just not obliged to do so.
              if steroidology goes bye-bye i will personally whip your ass biggie! :D ology is my fav site next to this one of cource! :p

Comment

good to know biggie thanks for the info.:agree:

Comment

You have a PM @ FG

Comment

Steroidology is not going anywhere other then to the top of the list with SuperiorMuscle as the top bb'ing sites out there.

Elite is suffering right now, their traffic is down, I have done the numbers, their anabolic forum is suffering its lowest traffic that I have seen in years. What better way to try and drum up more traffic then to attempt to steal members away from a popular site by welcoming them. The funniest part to me is that they are showing how two-faced they are by welcoming a ton of banned members back in an effort to try and stick it to me since they have always had a problem with me.

Its ok. Steroidology will never stoop to a level where we try to doop internet users into paying for a membership that basically gives you the same info you can find at any other bb'ing site.

Bottom line, I dont mind it at all, it just shows me that they are taking notice of Steroidology. When the big dog notices you, you're onto something.

Comment

Steroidology is not going anywhere other then to the top of the list with SuperiorMuscle as the top bb'ing sites out there.

Elite is suffering right now, their traffic is down, I have done the numbers, their anabolic forum is suffering its lowest traffic that I have seen in years. What better way to try and drum up more traffic then to attempt to steal members away from a popular site by welcoming them. The funniest part to me is that they are showing how two-faced they are by welcoming a ton of banned members back in an effort to try and stick it to me since they have always had a problem with me.

Its ok. Steroidology will never stoop to a level where we try to doop internet users into paying for a membership that basically gives you the same info you can find at any other bb'ing site.

Bottom line, I dont mind it at all, it just shows me that they are taking notice of Steroidology. When the big dog notices you, you're onto something.
                      very well put, and very damn true

Comment

You speak the truth my friend. Steroidology blew up faster then any board I ever seen. 7000 members in 7-8 months is crazy. Hell ask floris, when I was having him do things to my site I told him I wanted shit setup like steroidology. lol. People will always try to bring ya down bigg. So many haters in this world it makes me laugh.

Comment

Read the thread on elitefitness. I made George say "OUCH"
                          :rofl:

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...hreadid=261357

Comment

The thread on Elite is comical.

Here they are welcoming Steroidology members but last night when I registered over there to post in a thread that was talking about Steroidology and the Natty situation, I didnt get a chance to actually post because my account was banned before I was able to submit it.

Elite and its cronies honestly amuse me when things involving them are brought to my attention. But other then that, I just dont pay attention to them or the people who run that site. Sure I do numbers comparisons there and was going to post there last night to defend my board but thats about it. If I really wanted to watch soap opera's I would have got a night shift job so that I can watch them on TV in the afternoon instead of trying to keep up with all the ridiculous drama that is created over there.
                            Last edited by biggieswolls; 08-28-03, 08:32 PM.

Comment

The thread on Elite is comical.

Here they are welcoming Steroidology members but last night when I registered over there to post in a thread that was talking about Steroidology and the Natty situation, I didnt get a chance to actually post because my account was banned before I was able to submit it.

Consider my last post on EF, THE last time I will post there. Case closed.

Comment

Working...
                              X