No announcement yet.

They call him Flipper - Kerry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by GearTripper; 08-19-09, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by comsquat
      Keiser do me a favor and quit hiding behind others and throwing stones. Thats twice this subject and its weak.
      Everyone whom is important here knows my views on this subject so I choose not to get into it anymore. And be careful what you ask for.

Comment

cumquat, maybe we shoulda just sat back and waited longer. Maybe the french woulda gone in and got saddam and protected the rest of the free world from barbarism.

:usa:

Comment

Originally posted by GearTripper
          damn... are your feelings THAT hurt?!?! i took your statement the same way initially. i just didn't want to jump in on this Bush/Kerry debate cause it's pointless arguing "black and white" with liberals.
          LOL, I think I must have missed something here. Whose feelings are you referring to?

Comment

Don't think you should worry about it Spidey..its all good for you...while it was fun to watch. Kayak tripped over Keisers innuendo, smacked his head on the curb and started babbling some school yard shit. I am sure he'll be fine soon.

Comment

Last edited by GearTripper; 08-19-09, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Just watched the Kerry video..simple minded propoganda. I never noticed the Michael Moore video being tossed about much if any and I always took it as a sign the people here were more intellegent than to fall for that crap.

Its always a dead give away at least in psuedo news/documentary reporting when the person answering the question gets cut off the moment the interviewer gets what they want or enough to spin.

I can say as always I have learned something from this thread. There have been excellent discussions on this board that have forced me to look at where I stand. It gives me insight into the people here and they get the same in return. Its no secret this forum gets substantially more traffic than the others. Many are just trying to figure life out.

Unfortunately what else I have learned is when some can't verbalize what they want to say because they lack the knowledge they resort to baiting and name calling. Or putting words in others mouths.

Thank you to those who are beyond it.

Bush is a Coward.
                Last edited by comsquat; 09-07-04, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Hey, i said it exactly like Keiser and Bouncer told me to! :D

Comment

Working...
                  X