Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know what Play-Doh tastes like?(Yes or No)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasnt that little church one the snoopy make your own shaved ice deal? GI Joes were kick ass but He-man is still the king of all action figures. I still have the castles and some of the guys.

And I think I used to know what play-doh tasted like, not eactly sure anymore but its pretty salty isnt it? :ghey:
    Last edited by ROCKILLER; 03-29-06, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      shibby i dont remember any of the games that you posted pictures off. what is that one, a little church? :P

You never had a snoopy snow cone machine?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKILLER
        Wasnt that little church one the snoopy make your own shaved ice deal? GI Joes were kick ass but He-man is still the king of all action figures. I still have the castles and some of the guys.

And I think I used to know what play-doh tasted like, not eactly sure anymore but its pretty salty isnt it? :ghey:

When I was a little kid, I had Castle Greyskull right next to my bed and one night I woke up and He-man and Skeletor were actually fighting, and I was awake I made sure of it. Holy shit I was never so freaked out in my life, I put that shit in the basement the next day. :laughnew:

Comment

Yea I remember and episode of Charmed that was like that, except there were nijas involved controled by voodoo.

Comment

Working...
          X