All Hail Randy Moss...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keiser
    Speaking of receivers, did you guys see some of the catches that Fitzgerald guy from pitt made against Texas A&M? That guy should definantly be a top 3 pick when he comes out, and I think hes only a Sophmore.

Yea! He's nasty.... his little brother signed with mMarshall and didnt make the grades so hes in Juco now.... Larry Fitz is going to nice nice though. He used to workout and run routes, etc with Moss & carter as a ball boy for Minn. (Heard that during the game against A&M) :)

Comment

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR3
      Hes problems started in back in highschool when he kicked that kid in the head when he was on the ground and hes had a badboy rap sense then .....Hell that could have been anyone of us at that age..... :drunk:
      True, I remember when all that happened, everyone around here hoped he blew his knee out :)

Comment

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR3
        I could understand LEW HOLTZ passing on him at ND but when Bobby Bowden passed on him i knew he had a bad rap ...Damn Bowden would take a crack head...:rofl:
        LMAO! If Moss would have stole some shoes or signed a blank c heck that he stole, Bowden would have welcomed him with open arms :)

Comment

You are right YJ. I shouldnt have accused you of sucking off Randy Moss. Bad call. However your fanatacism over moss obviously runs from him being the local boy.

Dont get me wrong. He is a legitimate receiving threat, when he wants to be. He has had 2 dismal games this year, one pretty good one, and one outstanding game.

I would for sure want him on my team, asshole or not, but i would keep your "one of the greatest receivers of all times" talk for your drinking buddies at Marshall.

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser
            Speaking of receivers, did you guys see some of the catches that Fitzgerald guy from pitt made against Texas A&M? That guy should definantly be a top 3 pick when he comes out, and I think hes only a Sophmore.

that dude went to high school 10 min from here ;) crazy shit.

Comment

Working...
            X