Mmm, GT3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmm, GT3

My friend bought a GT3 and let me take it for a a few hours. Oh, how I wish I had money lie everyone else I know. :noo:

what roads did you get to take it on ? Sides / highway etc ? Details - I love GT3s, obsessed w/GT2s.

Comment

GT3 > GT2

Comment

great - what roads were you on ? Did you get to push it etc ??

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
          GT3 > GT2
          false. a GT2 beats the GT3 in every stat and yet you still get A/C and a radio.

fuck outta here.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            false. a GT2 beats the GT3 in every stat and yet you still get A/C and a radio.

fuck outta here.
            yup, but of course coming from me it would start some stupid shit - just want to know if you got to enjoy the car or what.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
              great - what roads were you on ? Did you get to push it etc ??
              I live by Valley Forge park, so I pissed off some runners. Mostly stuck to back roads in my area. Did not push the car too hard. I don't know it and its not mine so...if something happened. I did however have a lot of fun.

Bouncer, you idiot, the GT3 has radio and A/C. lol N/A > turbo ALWAYS. GT2 is just a wannabe turbo. ghey.

Comment

well at least you had fun. You would've had much more fun in a GT2 though.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                  well at least you had fun. You would've had much more fun in a GT2 though.
                  Never like the curve on a turbo. Always felt horrible. Don't even like the turbo BMW's. :whistle

Comment

Bouncer, you idiot, the GT3 has radio and A/C. lol N/A > turbo ALWAYS. GT2 is just a wannabe turbo. ghey.
                    i was thinking GT3 RS. a real race car with no extra shit.

as for your comparison of a GT2 and a GT3...

GT2

* 530 hp @ 6,500 rpm
                    * 0-60 mph: 3.6 s
                    * Top Track Speed: 204 mph
                    * MSRP $ 194,000.00

GT 3

* 435 hp @ 7,600 rpm
                    * 0-60 mph: 4.0 s
                    * Top Track Speed: 194 mph
                    * MSRP $ 112,200.00

how exactly does the gt 3 beat it?

Comment

aslong as the GT2 is tuned correctly the curve is no problem imo, then again I love my inline steady from start to finish.

Comment

i was thinking GT3 RS. a real race car with no extra shit.

as for your comparison of a GT2 and a GT3...

GT2

* 530 hp @ 6,500 rpm
                        * 0-60 mph: 3.6 s
                        * Top Track Speed: 204 mph
                        * MSRP $ 194,000.00

GT 3

* 435 hp @ 7,600 rpm
                        * 0-60 mph: 4.0 s
                        * Top Track Speed: 194 mph
                        * MSRP $ 112,200.00

how exactly does the gt 3 beat it?
                        Barring the fact that you didn't read my post about turbo and power delivery curves....Also, the GT3 RS does have AC. And for someone shitting numbers about balance and power to weight ratios, I hope you would understand that the turbo is faster in a straight line, but the GT3 (if it had the RS's power, but kept its stance) would destroy the GT2 around a track.

Regardless, I'm not all about the numbers if you recall. Most people do not even get to push their cars to the limits and these test are all beyond even my driving abilities it wouldn't make a difference to us how we drove the car. However, I do somehow feel a turbo. I have driven a lot of cars, new or with miles and I could always feel the turbo kick in. I hated that. I always felt cheated. Just a personal opinion. Love the GT3 the most.

Comment

Barring the fact that you didn't read my post about turbo and power delivery curves....Also, the GT3 RS does have AC. And for someone shitting numbers about balance and power to weight ratios, I hope you would understand that the turbo is faster in a straight line, but the GT3 (if it had the RS's power, but kept its stance) would destroy the GT2 around a track.

Regardless, I'm not all about the numbers if you recall. Most people do not even get to push their cars to the limits and these test are all beyond even my driving abilities it wouldn't make a difference to us how we drove the car. However, I do somehow feel a turbo. I have driven a lot of cars, new or with miles and I could always feel the turbo kick in. I hated that. I always felt cheated. Just a personal opinion. Love the GT3 the most.
                          i understand it has AC. as i said, i was thinking you were talking about the GT 3 RS. the real race car.

that car would beat the GT 2. not the regular GT3.

Comment

i understand it has AC. as i said, i was thinking you were talking about the GT 3 RS. the real race car.

that car would beat the GT 2. not the regular GT3.
                            I'm confused...both the GT3 and GT3 RS have A/C.

Either way. You missed why I don't like the GT2. Its personal opinion....that your choice sucks ass. :hibb:

Comment

I'm confused...both the GT3 and GT3 RS have A/C.

Either way. You missed why I don't like the GT2. Its personal opinion....that your choice sucks ass. :hibb:
                              yea? i was under the impression that everything that had weight and didnt contribute to speed was stripped.

this car is bad ass. BREAKING: Porsche unveils sportier 2010 911 GT3 RS — Autoblog

fuck the regular GT3. the z will beat it. :retard:

Comment

Working...
                              X