X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    hint: modding a VW = boy racer tool.
    kill yourself.

I am happy with my VW, I got it at a good price and the wheels plus suspensions set up I have makes it a FUN ride.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
      FALSE!

Get a Jetta GLI and mod it OR get the Jetta or GTI 24v VR6 and mod it

Both cars are fast and can push out decent numbers.

As far as a 2.0 is concerned, its a reliable motor and beats the other motor. Even if you decide to put in the Neuspeed supercharger, its very reliable.

When it comes to reliability, the 2.0 is the best. The 1.8T, TDI, VR6 don't come close to it
      I don't even know where to begin. Lol at the fact that you even tried to make the argument. A FWD car is always going to be a shitty performance car to drive. Jetta is a girls car end of story. There is nothing manly about it and tuning it just makes you look like a dbag.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
        I don't even know where to begin. Lol at the fact that you even tried to make the argument. A FWD car is always going to be a shitty performance car to drive. Jetta is a girls car end of story. There is nothing manly about it and tuning it just makes you look like a dbag.
        :rofl:

Comment

My friend bought a GT3 and let me take it for a a few hours. Oh, how I wish I had money lie everyone else I know. :noo:
          Saw one today at the gym....guy had a tow hook on the back:wack:

Comment

Originally posted by chopperread View Post
            lol thats weird

Comment

So how's your jetta holding up these days ? :D

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                So how's your jetta holding up these days ? :D
                :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by chopperread View Post
                  Thats kinda common with Euro douche bags...you do mean tow hook, not trailer hitch I hope.

Comment

Thats kinda common with Euro douche bags...you do mean tow hook, not trailer hitch I hope.
                    no... A trailer hitch chrome ball type ,What a eye sore on such a nice car.:retard:

Comment

Working...
                    X