• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss the GT3 so much already and its not mine. :(

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
      I miss the GT3 so much already and its not mine. :(
      you still have your jetta which is a pretty bad ass car too.

bwahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Comment

Jetta is the ultimate fag car. There is ABSOLUTELY no denying that.

Comment

what led to you having a jetta?

this time 6 months ago you were ordering a 135i in germany.

now your driving around in a jetta and mowing the lawn for your dad. what the fuck happened?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            now your driving around in a jetta and mowing the lawn for your dad. what the fuck happened?
            Jetta freed up A LOT of cash. I'm trying to find a career that I enjoy. Looking to buy a gym.

Comment

Jetta freed up A LOT of cash. I'm trying to find a career that I enjoy. Looking to buy a gym.
              lmao @ buying a gym.

i guess you are content with never making any money.

Comment

lmao @ buying a gym.

i guess you are content with never making any money.
                I don't know what that means... Money pit? I dunno what the fuck to do with myself dude. I think thats been clear for a while.

BTW, money isn't everything.

Comment

yea? i was under the impression that everything that had weight and didnt contribute to speed was stripped.

this car is bad ass. BREAKING: Porsche unveils sportier 2010 911 GT3 RS — Autoblog

fuck the regular GT3. the z will beat it. :retard:
                  I didn't know what a gt-2/3 was till I saw this post almost had to google it.:retard:

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
                    I didn't know what a gt-2/3 was till I saw this post almost had to google it.:retard:
                    You should slap yourself.

Comment

I don't know what that means... Money pit? I dunno what the fuck to do with myself dude. I think thats been clear for a while.

BTW, money isn't everything.
                      yes money pit. i have a few friends that own gyms. constantly putting money into it, maintenance on machines, being competitive with other gyms, huge insurance cost, and the list goes on. it consume them. not one of them work out anymore. they fucken hate it. lol

as for that last part. keep telling yourself that. gt3 that you love = money.

didnt you go to collage? what was your major?

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
                        average american. i bet wannabeabeast dosent know what it is either. he knows mustang, V8, and nascar.

Comment

The funny part is that I like Porsche's My godfather let my drive his older 911 Porsche he did road course racing with, it was awesome to drive, One of the fastest things I have ever been in.

Comment

Thats dope chris I have driven a 930 turbo 1998,lol I loved that car and it was a beast but I am sure it dont even come close to the gt3. If I had cash that would be in my collection well a gt3 rs

Comment

FALSE!

Get a Jetta GLI and mod it OR get the Jetta or GTI 24v VR6 and mod it

Both cars are fast and can push out decent numbers.

As far as a 2.0 is concerned, its a reliable motor and beats the other motor. Even if you decide to put in the Neuspeed supercharger, its very reliable.

When it comes to reliability, the 2.0 is the best. The 1.8T, TDI, VR6 don't come close to it

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                                FALSE!

Get a Jetta GLI and mod it OR get the Jetta or GTI 24v VR6 and mod it

Both cars are fast and can push out decent numbers.

As far as a 2.0 is concerned, its a reliable motor and beats the other motor. Even if you decide to put in the Neuspeed supercharger, its very reliable.

When it comes to reliability, the 2.0 is the best. The 1.8T, TDI, VR6 don't come close to it
                                hint: modding a VW = boy racer tool.

Comment

Working...
                                X