What brand of shirts do you buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post
    i don't wear shirts. i do it like the europeans, topless all the way!
    Prove it :hibb:

Comment

I like t-shirts from Guess or lucky. Is AEO, American Eagle? I can wear american eagle tee shirts besides the bigger you get the smaller tee shirt you buy, right???

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
        I like t-shirts from Guess or lucky. Is AEO, American Eagle? I can wear american eagle tee shirts besides the bigger you get the smaller tee shirt you buy, right???
        yup. AEO - American Eagle Outfitters.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          Dickies makes Tshirts? I wear there shorts everyday and when I wear pant I wear theres also but never knew they made shirts?
          I like Dickies pants, those things are indestructible.

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
            I like Dickies pants, those things are indestructible.
            :agreed: Great for workin on cars too

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              LOL, my girl shops a BR and if any guy actually fit there mens clothes you have problems. Not trying to act like I am some super Mr O or anything but the clothes they have are straight up gay and would only fit you if you weight 170lbs.
              I only wear my own Tshirts or the under armor relaxed fit so sorry I am no help.
              def not true, i agree with him they have slim fit shirts clothes which look great on ppl who are in good shape bblders. the problem with other places is when i buy large fucking thing is baggy all over as with BR its big where you want it and slim in the waist. you gotta know how to shop there. buy straight fit or relaxed for pants etc. yeah they have a lot of gay shit there but there is good shit too. if you have to dress for corporate their button down shirts and suits a good. i would find it hard to believe slim fit XL shirt woulnd fit or Straight leg black jeans.

Comment

[QUOTE=ROCKETW19;494068]I only wear my own Tshirts /QUOTE]

Who are you Punkass from Tapout?

Comment

Working...
                X