never understood telephone tough guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
    AINT NO DAVID BLAINE CHRIS ANGEL MIND FREAK SHIT JUMPIN OFF HERE DNA - YOU DEAD MUTHA FUCKA
    Now I want you to take a step back AOW... and literally fuck your own face!

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
      I know what you are saying but when you have baby on the way you think about things a lot more plus I'm sure I would've done whole lot worst if he had answered his door the same day.

It's been a long time since I thought about that shit...now this is what I have, she is the best kid in the world.:inlove:
      Couple of old pictures of her. :)
      Way to cute beast! Now take thoes pictures down before some pervert comes buy!

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        Way to cute beast! Now take thoes pictures down before some pervert comes buy!
        Yes sir it's done :D

Comment

we got us a true e-thug, tell it to me on the phone you fuckin tough guy :hibb: :rofl: :weights:
          Last edited by Bouncer; 12-14-09, 11:03 PM.

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

Fuck yeah!
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                :rofl:

you do know that's an MS13 soldier ? I wouldn't fuck with that dude for any amount of money.

Comment

you do know that's an MS13 soldier ? I wouldn't fuck with that dude for any amount of money.
                  I was gonna say if it has a 13 on the other side of his face that guy is a real thug. Sure in a fist fight he is probably a lil sissy but he will shank or shoot your ass in a second.

Comment

im from motha fucken new jersey son! :retard:

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                      I was gonna say if it has a 13 on the other side of his face that guy is a real thug. Sure in a fist fight he is probably a lil sissy but he will shank or shoot your ass in a second.
                      yeah - there area couple other inks that are MS - fist fight him and yur family will be killed. Not worth it at all man, those dudes are straight blood lust .

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      im from motha fucken new jersey son! :retard:
                      I won't be able ot revive you bro - no co-op whe the gangs come a nockin !!! :rofl::rofl::retard:

Comment

Working...
                      X