No announcement yet.

hand gun owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very well put irish and the same basics i was tryin to push across with out to much confusion.one would assume basic hand gun skills would be in order and with a more advanced handgun further training as needed..ok done here unless someone else wants rape me for callin a mag a clip...jeez what a tuff crowd anyways happy new year to all

Comment

Originally posted by buell View Post
      very well put irish and the same basics i was tryin to push across with out to much confusion.one would assume basic hand gun skills would be in order and with a more advanced handgun further training as needed..ok done here unless someone else wants rape me for callin a mag a clip...jeez what a tuff crowd anyways happy new year to all
      I remember the first time I bought a gun I got a stern lecture on the difference between mags and clips - haha - lesson was learned and that was that. What kind of weapons do you have buell ?

Comment

well thnk u for askin and i will answer then hit the hay oh of art of war and by the way one of my best buds has your moniker in old english inked across his shoulders..ok in the space between my mattress and boxspring in easy reach the one and only 1911 colt in 45 acp from there my carry is a taurus PT 145 millennium sub compact in 45 acp and in another preset the mossberg defender pistol grip in 00 buck and before u ask there are no children in my home and when the ocassion does present itself these weapons are secured with care..and in the locked gun cabinet the typical redneck fare..ok well i hope u had a festive x-mas and wishin u and yours a rockin new year..

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
          I remember the first time I bought a gun I got a stern lecture on the difference between mags and clips - haha - lesson was learned and that was that.
          LOL, That is exactly what happend to me. I went in and asked a old times for some "clip" he set me straight right away,lol

Comment

Originally posted by buell View Post
            well thnk u for askin and i will answer then hit the hay oh of art of war and by the way one of my best buds has your moniker in old english inked across his shoulders..ok in the space between my mattress and boxspring in easy reach the one and only 1911 colt in 45 acp from there my carry is a taurus PT 145 millennium sub compact in 45 acp and in another preset the mossberg defender pistol grip in 00 buck and before u ask there are no children in my home and when the ocassion does present itself these weapons are secured with care..and in the locked gun cabinet the typical redneck fare..ok well i hope u had a festive x-mas and wishin u and yours a rockin new year..
            nice bro - yeah I keep my stuff secure, no kids around (thank God :P) - I personally keep a 357 s/w wheeler for my home security gun. I honestly don't see how anyone could go wrong with a wheeler (granted the 357 special is quite a big bang for a girl , as the threadwas for dfc's girls) but for me it's perfect, never a problem. Same to you for the holidaysbud.

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            LOL, That is exactly what happend to me. I went in and asked a old times for some "clip" he set me straight right away,lol
            hahahahahaha - dude I was like "I need to get some clips" I was like 17 and he was like, those are called mags, go to another gun store and see if they will see you clips!! Haha rocket you crack me up bro :D

Comment

I don't have a gun :(

The local pawn shop has shit loads of them. They range from full automatics to little hand guns.

Thinking about going in and getting a revolver and just keeping it for self defense.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                I don't have a gun :(

The local pawn shop has shit loads of them. They range from full automatics to little hand guns.

Thinking about going in and getting a revolver and just keeping it for self defense.
                No offense - no matter how good a pawn shop is, I would NEVER recommend that bro - get a gun from a legit establishment. How are the gun laws down there bro ? I gave up awhile ago on laws, I'm just now taking my classes etc, trying to get my LTC.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                  No offense - no matter how good a pawn shop is, I would NEVER recommend that bro - get a gun from a legit establishment. How are the gun laws down there bro ? I gave up awhile ago on laws, I'm just now taking my classes etc, trying to get my LTC.
                  ahh... ok sounds good. Well in MD you don't need a permit to buy it. You only need a permit if you plan on carrying it. Other than that you need be over 21 with 2 forms of ID.

Might as well go to a gun show and buy one

Comment

well she ended up with the airlite sw ladysmith 38 she liked the way it shot and the fact its so lite.when we were there i shot a 10mm and loved it i might get it next week or soon. my gf starts a class at the range in my area next week i figured it cant hurt and it doesnt cost much. thank u all very much for the help and info.

Comment

Originally posted by dfc View Post
                      well she ended up with the airlite sw ladysmith 38 she liked the way it shot and the fact its so lite.when we were there i shot a 10mm and loved it i might get it next week or soon. my gf starts a class at the range in my area next week i figured it cant hurt and it doesnt cost much. thank u all very much for the help and info.
                      ahhh u chose well grass hoppa.the air lite is almost perfect and the money spent on classes i hope will never be needed..peace out

Comment

Working...
                      X