No announcement yet.

hey konitz part 2..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stated the person that stayed at home could have a part-time job but have it be one that is extremely flexible.

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel View Post
      Even my mom who stayed home with us said the perfect mix between home & work is to work 3 days a week outside the home because the person who stays home needs some other form of stimulation & gratification.
      What if both people worked part-time jobs then?

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel View Post

2) When I was home on maternity leave, there is VERY little satisfaction in staying home. One day just disappears into the next, and there definitely is no mental stimulation. So, there is your WORTH. When you are recognized at work for doing a good job, that gives you WORTH. Who does that for people who stay home? They are 110% the most underappreciated workers, and unpaid. You foster a lot of resentment for the one who actually gets to go and talk about grown up things instead of dealing with Cheerios and diapers all day. True, you are raising a child, but definitely didn't feel like I was contributing to anything else like I do at work. My mom stayed home with both my sister & I, and I don't know how she did it. I would have gone nuts.

This was the most ass backwards thread I have seen in awhile. I can't believe some people (men) still think this way- go beat on your chest some more & see who comes running...
        :agreed::agreed::agreed:

Comment

Working...
        X