No announcement yet.

So I just joined Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who says they were talking about rado.......

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
      Why does everyone always have to hate on Rado? He loves it you know :D
      you suck at insults. your passive aggressive approach towards him sucks too. now stfu and give him a real insult! :clapback:

call his mom a cow and his girl a turd. something of that nature!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
        Been around for a while I know but I've already hooked up with some people from way past, pretty cool stuff:thumup:
        look me up bro

Comment

i wasn't gonna comment on this thread but I've got a lot of pussy on facebook and for that reason...:thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
            look me up bro
            we have a couple mutual friends big scott...

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
              Check out the movie/documentary "Catfish" based on Facebook and the tangled web (of lies) that people weave.
              I just watched it. I don't have facebook or anything like that so my experience is probably different than a lot people who will watch it. It kind of just made me feel sorry for people in general that have facebook friends they only know online.

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
                we have a couple mutual friends big scott...
                hit me up brother

Comment

So here's the thing, I'm starting to put my stuff together and I wan't to hook up with freinds that are into BBing also. Problem is I can't have any PED chat on there since I have extended family, social on there that will read my shit.

Last thing I need when interviewing for a job is a prospective employer seeing me talking GHRP etc

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                    So here's the thing, I'm starting to put my stuff together and I wan't to hook up with freinds that are into BBing also. Problem is I can't have any PED chat on there since I have extended family, social on there that will read my shit.

Last thing I need when interviewing for a job is a prospective employer seeing me talking GHRP etc
                    Yes and keep in mind that once its on there it is out there forever whether you "delete" it or not. Facebook is the epicenter of data mining.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                      Yes and keep in mind that once its on there it is out there forever whether you "delete" it or not. Facebook is the epicenter of data mining.
                      Which is why i've gotten away from it. I don't need people I may be looking for a job with knowing what goes on at home or in my personal life.

Comment

I can't believe how many people at my work will post negative things about work. On top of that they are "friends" with supervisors... :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                          Fuck SM. :D

Mr I look me up. :)
                          I FR your lady:thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by Timma View Post
                            Which is why i've gotten away from it. I don't need people I may be looking for a job with knowing what goes on at home or in my personal life.
                            Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                              Exactly.
                              you can make it now so that only your freinds (not freinds of freinds) can see the stuff on your wall and profile

Comment

Working...
                              X