Maybe you assholes can help me out - Leather Sofa question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado
    I actually enjoy moving, hence I've moved(let me see)4-5 times in the last 6maybe 7yrs or so...It's exciting and I always enjoy new things...I do enjoy the physical part...Once I start, I don't stop...What I hate is no matter how careful you are, your shit tends to get fucked up:disagree:
    really? the thought of moving makes me cringe. it's not that i don't want a new place or change of scenery it's just that i don't want to reorganize things.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
      I actually enjoy moving, hence I've moved(let me see)4-5 times in the last 6maybe 7yrs or so...It's exciting and I always enjoy new things...I do enjoy the physical part...Once I start, I don't stop...What I hate is no matter how careful you are, your shit tends to get fucked up:disagree:

It's the dirty gypsy blood pumping in your veins.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
        Someday when you up and leave the basement and you have a few thousand sq ft of furnishings to be moved you will understand.
        :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
          There are very few things I truly despise more than moving.
          I'm with ya. I had to move 3 times in a year and a half period. I was not happy.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            I AM NOT MOVING ANYTHING, WE GOT MOVERS DOING THAT.

WE DONT KNOW AN EXACT DATE WE ARE MOVING IN SO WHAT SHOULD I TELL THE DELIVERY PEOPLE DIPSHIT?
            :retard::retard::retard:
            You never said you didnt know the date. Thats fine go get your sofa have them deliver to your house now then move it later.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              You never said you didnt know the date. Thats fine go get your sofa have them deliver to your house now then move it later.
              :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

I agree with Rado's theory mostly because of the fact that I wouldnt want some idiots wrecking my new shit when they move it...

Comment

Got the new sofas. Wanted to take advantage of the Memorial Day sales. Ended up going with the bonded though. Its a really comfortable sofa, looks pretty good and and the same version in 100% leather was like $900 more.

We got the sofa and love seat plus delivery and removal of the old sofas for $950. I put it on my chase freedom card so I get $100 back just for putting something over $500 on the credit card within the first 2 months. I also get 5% cash back rewards this month if I buy home furnishings.

Bottom line, without the sale and without the credit card money back the sofa's would have been around $1400 alone and $1550 if you include delivery and removal. I think I got a pretty good deal.

People say the bonded doesnt last as long as 100% leather. That is fine with me. If it last 3-5 years I am fine with that. I dont know about anyone else, but I get sick of shit after 3-5 years anyway. No way I want to keep the same sofa for 15+ years etc..

Comment

Cool man, sounds like you got a good deal

Comment

Smart shopping

Comment

Working...
                      X