• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Scoters...

Great day out on the salt today!!!:thumb:

little video

VID_20131227_141802_368_zps72555e0d.mp4 Video by teamkeylargo | Photobucket

I better not let my son see this.. he will cry. He has not yet seen a black scoter - it is on his list of birds to see this winter.

Comment

Bro, I just noticed on Wikipedia that the black scoter is a near threatened species, and you shot a bunch of them. I'm sorry but I've got to turn you in to the authorities!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        Bro, I just noticed on Wikipedia that the black scoter is a near threatened species, and you shot a bunch of them. I'm sorry but I've got to turn you in to the authorities!
        :grin: no scrum that was the 2 man limit.. 6 birds each. We stopped hunting and just watched um for an hour or so. There were thousands of them. Very rare to see them in Georgia. They are an artic bird. Normally their southern range is Virgina or North Carolina area. While we normally may see a handfull a year hear.To actually harvest a few in Georgia is a rare treat. They are here in force this year Im guessing the early colder weather pushed um farther south this year.

Ive been trying to get on them for a few weeks and finally had the stars n moon align and we got on um.:thumb: Now I need to see if we can keep on um if the stick around for the remainder of the season..

Comment

I get the fact that imma hypocrite for being a meat eater and yet in the same breath talking shit on hunters...

but i still fail to understand what exactly you get out of showing off all the once living creatures you have killed.

Comment

I think you are a sick fuck. Twisted! Something missing from your childhood that makes you feel the need to kill innocent animals. Maybe you are weak in real life and killing a defenceless duck makes you feel big? Be a man! Real men kill men not ducks.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
              I think you are a sick fuck. Twisted! Something missing from your childhood that makes you feel the need to kill innocent animals. Maybe you are weak in real life and killing a defenceless duck makes you feel big? Be a man! Real men kill men not ducks.
              Hey asshole....you ever. Kill a man?.... I have....so shut your pie hole.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                I get the fact that imma hypocrite for being a meat eater and yet in the same breath talking shit on hunters...

but i still fail to understand what exactly you get out of showing off all the once living creatures you have killed.
                The work involved bro...just like working on a body part for months...then you glex n got it. You accomplished your goal.

I've been working for weeks I getting my ass handed to me in rough weather in a small boat. Trying to pattern these birds up at 3 am...driving for an hour...hour boat ride in dark...child rain heat..what ever...only to be 100 yds in the wrong direction....n watch um fly by. It finally came together and it was successfully completed. Bonus is I get great healthy food for the table. All those who eat any meat or fish.. yet talk bad about hunting or fishing...are so hypricatical. Its insane. Think about it. As you said B....you at least reconigize it..others are so fucking blinded by the truth. Of buying meat already wrapped n packaged...like itwwasn't alive.....fucking losers... be real about it....if you eat any meat or fish...it was KILLED FOR YOU PERIOD.

on phone so typing may be fucked....lolo.

Comment

it's a bird. you need a gun to kill it. is that really "work"?

ive said it before but you act like you brought down a lion with your bare hands.

i can go kick a pigeon in chicago... should i then brag to everyone about how hard it was? didn't even require a gun to do it... pussy.

stop talking about how hard you work in the swamp. it's unbecoming and makes you appear a bit braggish about nothingness.

Comment

Killing it is the easy part. The hunt is the hard part/ work.

I get it bro.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                      Killing it is the easy part. The hunt is the hard part/ work.

I get it bro.
                      it's more impressive when your hunting something that has the ability to fight back. this is nothing more then a hobby for a dandy.

Comment

Lmao.......kick a pigeon...yea I imagine that wouldn't be very much of a challenge. Just like someone pouring out corn then killing what comes to eat it.

I don't consider it hunting either.

Comment

it's more impressive when your hunting something that has the ability to fight back. this is nothing more then a hobby for a dandy.
                          You forget....I've done that my man.....

Comment

it's more impressive when your hunting something that has the ability to fight back. this is nothing more then a hobby for a softy.
                            Hobby for sure. But food on the table. It's not like he's killing them and letting them rot.

Comment

choke out a wild bore with your hands and you will have something worth bragging about phaggot.

Comment

Working...
                              X