Black Scoters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
    No, I don't have a problem with people hunting and eating their food. I would like to bust the kneecaps of those people who shoot lions and elephants for sport though.
    Scrum, if you remember weeks back someone posted a link about a female so called professional hunter who had killed a lion. Most on this board was very pissed / upset about it. I refrained from comment. I myself have no desire to hunt for a ...trophy.. as she did. Yet I do respect her right to do so if its allowed in the region. It does bring in a lot of money that goes right back into conservation of such species. Anyone can look on line and research where most money comes from for conservation....hunters... The meat goes to locals who can use it etc. Again, Im not into that sort of ....hunting..... if you will but respect a persons choice to do so if its what they choose to do.

I hunt for meat as a recreation. I am not a trophy hunter by any means. I love the outdoors and it keeps me out there, plus I get good healthy meat for the family. Not like that shit most eat out of a store full of chemicals /hormones etc that gets grown in a cage then into a nasty ass slaughter house packing plant..

Its my choice im well within the limits of the law and enjoying the great outdoors. Life is good!!:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
      That answered it. I wont go into the details of any of the engagement's we had as its not necessary.
      child/mother killer. :noo:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
        Yet I do respect her right to do so if its allowed in the region.
        in some regions i would be allowed to slap your wife if the amish bitch even looked at me wrong. respect my right to slap a bitch you dumb ass hillbilly fuck.

Comment

Fuck you

Comment

Working...
          X