Black Scoters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    choke out a wild bore with your hands and you will have something worth bragging about phaggot.
    This coming from a "man" that has a thread for body lotion, facial creams, and bath soap. SMH!

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
      This coming from a "man" that has a thread for body lotion, facial creams, and bath soap. SMH!
      i look the part bitch. all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

i look the part bitch. all that matters.
        You need the helmet. Fucking cro magnon mutant.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
          You need the helmet. Fucking cro magnon mutant.
          my head is the the helmet! :thankyou:

Comment

lol @ ripper. old limp noodle fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
              Hey asshole....you ever. Kill a man?.... I have....so shut your pie hole.
              Yeh?? Who have you killed fag?

Comment

Damn... I was just joking with rip (although black scoters are threatened, so shoot some mallards instead, rip). Didn't mean to stir up this hornet's nest!

Just for the record, I am vegetarian but I have no problems with anyone else hunting or eating meat. It is trophy hunting that I have a fundamental issue with, not if you are going to eat what you hunt, as long as the species is plentiful, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                  Damn... I was just joking with rip (although black scoters are threatened, so shoot some mallards instead, rip). Didn't mean to stir up this hornet's nest!

Just for the record, I am vegetarian but I have no problems with anyone else hunting or eating meat. It is trophy hunting that I have a fundamental issue with, not if you are going to eat what you hunt, as long as the species is plentiful, of course.
                  i dont have a problem with hunting and eating what you kill. just dont parade it around like its some fucken big deal. whoopy do you can shoot a bird. do something worth doing you old turd. :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post

So you do have a problem with it then!

Comment

No, I don't have a problem with people hunting and eating their food. I would like to bust the kneecaps of those people who shoot lions and elephants for sport though.

Comment

Please, you can't eat meat and then bitch about hunters. Weirdest thing I have every heard of.

Lip as a meat eater is causing LESS harmful effects by hunting a majority if his meat.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                          Yeh?? Who have you killed fag?
                          ever hear of Iraq asshole...

Comment

Scrum
                            .actually they aren't on the threatened list.....at this time.but they THINK their numbers are declining... from what have found they are trying to verify. If they were...they would reduce the limit...or not allow it at all. Lots of ducks like blue bill canvasback pintail etc have limits of only two birds.... some like harliqin ducks are closed...or only one or two a year.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                              ever hear of Iraq asshole...
                              Yeh I have but you still won't answer the question

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                                Yeh I have but you still won't answer the question
                                That answered it. I wont go into the details of any of the engagement's we had as its not necessary.

Comment

Working...
                                X