• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like you blm

Comment

• Originally posted by henrysiek View Post
      I like you blm
      Don't get it twisted tho. I completely agree with his muscle car arguments. But I still appreciate some muscle cars.

Comment

• There's something super sexy about a Mustang, especially the classic ones. The other muscle cars like Camaros do nothing for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          There's something super sexy about a Mustang, especially the classic ones. The other muscle cars like Camaros do nothing for me.
          I've never been drawn to any of the older vettes. Only a few camaros, some older stang fast backs, cudas, and chevelles.

Comment

• Originally posted by blm View Post
            I've never been drawn to any of the older vettes. Only a few camaros, some older stang fast backs, cudas, and chevelles.
            Yup. Pretty much my feelings.
            I'm very picky when it comes to muscle cars.

I love 67-69 firebirds but I have a soft spot for one of these.
            This one is obviously has been updated. :)

Comment

• Z06 has the perfect amount of american cowboy swag mixed with sexy euro lines.

We finally have a car that looks the part and can back it up equally in a straight line or around a proper track.

Comment

• Driving to work every day is a freaking joy in this car. It's like a damn unruly horse, all horsepower and torque. She'll run away from you too if you don't watch out, with all that torque steer lol...

Comment

• Alright scrum, it's time to put that camera to good use. You need to take that baby to some mountain twisties and open it up. Let us see what it can do. :weights:

Comment

• Installed a pedal spacer to bring the gas pedal in line with amd closer to the brake pedal. Can easily heel and toe now.... Rev matched downshifts are a beautiful thing! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      Coulda got a all black Yukon with all black wheels and at least look pimp!

Don't mean to jack your thread scrum but...bouncer I just picked this little baby up a few days ago. It was almost free so had to buy it lol.

Comment

• Looks nice! Almost free? Lol... Did you use the Istanbul shakedown method to get it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                          Looks nice! Almost free? Lol... Did you use the Istanbul shakedown method to get it?
                          Istanbul shakedown lol. No scrum I did not. Ok maybe a little. :grin:
                          I was browsing Craigslist for something like this when I came a cross this add saying lien sale only 1400 bucks. Thought it was a scam but I called the number that was listed anyways. So guy answers the phone, I asked him if there was a mistake he said, nope! We are a towing company and the owner of the car never claimed the car so it's a lien sale. I told him that I'll be right there to take a look at it. Got there looked at it, showed him a few little things that needs work and negotiated the price down to 800 bucks. :grin:

He basically just wanted the truck out of his lot so he can send the previous owner to the collection. He charged them over $4000 in fees.

Got the title in the mail today so it is mine free and clear. :thumup:

Comment

Working...
                          X