Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First case of ebola diagnosed in the US.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's still not bad. I mean, there have been only what 3 cases so far? That's not bad, although it should have only been one, and hopefully it won't be more than 3. But yeah, I guess one can never overestimate the stupidity of people.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      Nothing to do with what I said.

It's about blaming every single negative thing on the man. Your grass not as green as last year... Fucken Obama!
      Nah, not that at all. I blame all the fuck head politicians. We have been going downhill since FDR, we might have had a couple of blips of progress, but pretty much a downward slope.

Clinton sucked, but he was more about getting sucked, so he didn't do too much damage.

Bush sucked, and now Obama really sucks.

Comment

Ebola-The current media sensation. I think that it won't be talked about in 3-4 weeks. It is just what is currently getting hits for the media, so they keep it going.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          It's still not bad. I mean, there have been only what 3 cases so far? That's not bad, although it should have only been one, and hopefully it won't be more than 3. But yeah, I guess one can never overestimate the stupidity of people.

Let's hope it stays that way :)

Comment

WHO says Ebola death toll over 5,000 as nurse dies in Mali - The Globe and Mail

Comment

Patient Zero

BBC News - First Ebola boy likely infected by playing in bat tree

Comment

Ebola stays in Doctors eye months after contracting the virus, causes eye color change and vision loss. https://youtu.be/AkQYGrDWnW8

Comment

Working...
                X