Playstation & Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    I'm not even half way done GOW4 and I must say this has to be one of my favorite games...
    The story is just that Good...
    I thought having his son tagging alone would be annoying, but he plays a big role!!

The developer really went all out on this game..

Genius

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Are there any puzzles and shit? I remember them annoying me in the last game. Liked everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Are there any puzzles and shit? I remember them annoying me in the last game. Liked everything else.
      Yes, but there easy as shit!! You gota be a dumbfuck if you can't figure it out.

Had to put the game on easy. Was getting my ass kicked

Comment

Yes, but there easy as shit!! You gota be a dumbfuck if you can't figure it out.

Had to put the game on easy. Was getting my ass kicked

Yea it's not that the puzzles are hard that annoys me. It's that it gets in the way of the game IMO. I just wanna play not solve a puzzle.

Comment

Yea it's not that the puzzles are hard that annoys me. It's that it gets in the way of the game IMO. I just wanna play not solve a puzzle.

Comment

• it's not just GOW that's guilty of it. Tons of games are guilty of it. Hell even one of my favorite games ever forces shit on you that pulls you out of the story. Red Dead Redemption would make you do missions where you have to race another guy with a horse and buggy thing. Mother fucker i want to play the game the way i want to play. don't force me to play race cars with a old ass buggy. I want to get lost in the world and play cowboy!

Comment

it's not just GOW that's guilty of it. Tons of games are guilty of it. Hell even one of my favorite games ever forces shit on you that pulls you out of the story. Red Dead Redemption would make you do missions where you have to race another guy with a horse and buggy thing. Mother fucker i want to play the game the way i want to play. don't force me to play race cars with a old ass buggy. I want to get lost in the world and play cowboy!
              You want a puzzle game to piss you off and have to use YouTube everytime to figure it out.
              Play hellblade

Comment

• Bought horizon zero Dawn digital. Was on sale for 19 bucks

Comment

Bought horizon zero Dawn digital. Was on sale for 19 bucks

good call. you need the most recent drakes uncharted game also.

Comment

• I’ve been stuck on mlb the show

Comment

good call. you need the most recent drakes uncharted game also.
                      Nah...

Comment

• huge mistake. amazing game.

Comment

huge mistake. amazing game.
                          Not into these adventure games..

Comment

• it's no more of an "adventure game" then GTA5. it's a shooter that takes place all over the world that happens to have a good story and the best graphics on the PS4.

Comment

• Bori....what's your ps4 handle?

Come play some rainbow six or division or fortnite [emoji16][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

it's no more of an "adventure game" then GTA5. it's a shooter that takes place all over the world that happens to have a good story and the best graphics on the PS4.
                                I have enough games to keep me busy. Gow gona be awhile to finish. It's like one of those games I can only play 2 hours at a time.

Then I got horizon and maybe far cry 5. I never played any of the far crys

Comment

Working...
                                X