X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BEAST View Post
    I want that guy in my team.
    What a fucking nerd. He must eat, sleep, breath destiny. Lol. :grin:
    probably plays fully dressed as one of the characters. but he does so in his mansion!

Comment

• Be the Batman!

Batman Arkham Knight gameplay video concludes Ace Chemicals infiltration - CVG US

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        probably plays fully dressed as one of the characters. but he does so in his mansion!
        He probably has a full on virtual reality machine. :grin:

Comment

He probably has a full on virtual reality machine. :grin:
          speaking of which! we all will soon bro. plugs right into PS4 and is supposed to be insane. Project Morpheus!

Project Morpheus (virtual reality) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

• In real life it will be a white fella because blacks cant afford but you get the idea.

Comment

• Played GT5 last night a bit more and I'm starting to like it more.

Few things I did to improve it.

The brightness settings on the game needs to be turned down. The default settings are to high giving everything a hazed over look. Lower the setting within the game and it looks much improved.

Change the first person mode in settings to go 3rd person once you take cover. It's much more natural to shoot from behind cover in 3rd person and then automatically go back into first person when just walking around or driving.

Change the music settings. You can select the station you always want on in cars. I never want to hear country shit or old crappy rap songs. I have it set to always be on pop stations.

Little things but it makes the game more enjoyable.

Comment

• PlayStation is now Sony's top priority

Comment

• Server was acting up again last night. Kept dropping me off. :mad:

Comment

Server was acting up again last night. Kept dropping me off. :mad:
                    It's been like that the past couple of days

Comment

• been fine over here i think our servers are here though not in US

Comment

• The New Nathan Drake Shows Off The Power of the PS4

Comment

• this is the number 1 game i am excited for.

hopefully it looks even better on the 4k screen.

btw bouncer level 26 now in destiny. if you get to 20 and have the expansion bungee send you gear to get to level 26 so you can play it. guess you were right lol.

we'll grind up to 28 this weekend if you are on. the we can run a superior muscle raid with rado and beast.

Comment

• How the fuck you get there so fast? I'm still 18

Comment

• i dont play the missions i do the crucible its easy to get from 10 to 20 in a few hours.

Ive already done the story missions on xb1 a million times so im not missing out on anything.

after level 20 your level capped and it goes off the quality of your gear.

Comment

• ahh ok. yea i still have the single player game to finish first. iv'e played a few crucible matches. i suck ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X