Playstation & Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    bloodnorne is hard as fuck. took me 400 tries to unlock the gate checkpoint in yarnum.
    They don't play.

Video games use to be extremely difficult and punishing, I consider the Souls games (Bloodborne also) to be an homage to that old style. There is no hand holding.

Comment

• Its a challenge but its a good one. The movement and the power of the weapons is just perfect. Witcher could learn a thing or 2.

Comment

Its a challenge but its a good one. The movement and the power of the weapons is just perfect. Witcher could learn a thing or 2.
        Nice. I hope to pick it up next month.

Rocket League is one of the free PS Plus games for July. It is fun and addicting.

Comment

• So I'm getting GTA V. the group I play with for destiny has been mastering it and right now on destiny, we've pretty much have it all squared away. Can't wait for the new expansion to come out. In the meantime, will be buying this game and perhaps another one.

Comment

• GTA 5 single player is still my favorite game of all time.

Comment

GTA 5 single player is still my favorite game of all time.
              I figured that'd make your butthole perk up:D

Comment

• The 12 Best Games For The PlayStation 4

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                  They don't play.

Video games use to be extremely difficult and punishing, I consider the Souls games (Bloodborne also) to be an homage to that old style. There is no hand holding.
                  You have to play bloodborne differently then other games. you have to go into it knowing you will die a lot. dieing in this game is not a bad thing though because unlike other games when you die in bloodborne you know its because you made a mistake. its all about timing. once you start to understand the timing it all clicks and becomes very enjoyable.

Comment

• Every Single Popular Destiny Gun Is Getting Nerfed

Comment

• Uncharted 4 pushes PS4 tech to the next level • Eurogamer.net

Comment

• Mafia 3 Worldwide Reveal Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf56l5CG4ZQ

Looks pretty interesting. Certainly different.

Comment

• Fallout 4 has no level cap and doesn't end when the story ends

Fallout 4 Won't End When the Story Concludes, No Level Cap - IGN

Comment

• Say what you want, this game is bad ass period.

Understanding The Cult of 'Destiny' - Forbes

With anything in this world, we have the good with the bad and bad with the good. Overall destiny is legit !

Comment

• Now I have two titans at 34 and about to make a female Titan and level her up; what a size difference in female vs male characters. Which in turn, help out tremendously in pvp/pve

Comment

• Rado, metal gear comes out in Sept. You see any of the videos? Looks cool.

https://youtu.be/heohAR-Ov4s

Comment

Working...
                                X