Playstation & Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rado View Post
    Yes I knew what you meant, not an update but a game.

Level 8 lol....and btw...you can be level 15 and your character can suck. It's not just about the mission but also finding the secret gems, chests, armor etc....otherwise you're gonna have a level 13 guy that has powers of a level 8.

The weapons and character adapt on how you play and it's good to have multiple characters built.
    Yea I been upgrading armor and guns and shit constantly.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	34054987.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	946057

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        And also make sure you use your materials you collect, if you do....make sure you accept bounties and successfully complete them...this is the best way to level up and power up

Comment

There is also a setting to limit the amount of shit on home screen.

Settings > System > Limit Content on Home Screen
          Yea but the setting even afterwards changing it sucks, still...

Comment

• We should make an SM team and go fuck bitches up...

Comment

dont bother bro until you get to lvl 20 its just a waste of time.

save all the upgrade shit because you need stacks of it betwen 28-30

rado and bouncer post up your characters

Comment

• Originally posted by henry View Post
                dont bother bro until you get to lvl 20 its just a waste of time.

save all the upgrade shit because you need stacks of it betwen 28-30s
                Not true. You should upgrade....how the hell you going to get through level 10 and above if you're walking around with a level 2 pulse gun.

I don't like the fact that your weapons, armor, etc....you pretty much dump them soon after you acquire them because you DO find upgrades quickly.

Comment

• I played the Destiny Alpha and Beta on PS4. I really liked it. I just haven't had the time to purchase and play the game. I'm also a bit worried I'd do what I do every winter and ignore my body, family, sleep, and play games the whole time. Shitbucket at its finest. Didn't renew my PS plus to keep me off.

Comment

• yeah exactly so its a waste of materials to upgrade them. if you find a new gun thats better than what you have equip it and dump the other. only upgrade once you are past 20 to get to a higher level.

you can only get from 20 to 30 by getting better gear and upgrading it.

Comment

• Imma level 10 bitches!

Comment

• Done for the night. Level 13. :P

Comment

• bro 6 hours for 3 levels.

jesus

Comment

• That includes meals, taking dog out and shower. :P

Comment

Done for the night. Level 13. :P
                              :thumb::ninja:
                              Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              That includes meals, taking dog out and shower. :P
                              :rofl:

Comment

• Anyone that thinks of games as just that have no Idea how big and complicated they have become. The open worlds, the production level, the work that goes into it is far greater then any movie that has ever been made. If a movie can be considered a form of art, then so to can games. Anyone that's played Last of US or Bioshock Infinite understands this.

To put it in perspective, here's a little fact for people that don't understand the appeal of "video games". The most expensive movie ever made was Pirates of the Caribbean at Worlds End... It cost $300 million to make. Destinys cost... $500 million!! Fucken insane. This is not mario or pacman anymore folks.

Report: Destiny costs Activision $500 million to develop and promote | Polygon

Comment

Working...
                                X