No announcement yet.

Playstation & Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scared me too much. Always had at least God mode on.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
      My kids would still want to play it. They've been asking if it's out yet on a damn near daily basis. Money's tight right now so I might push it off a bit and deal with the kids but their mother will cave in after getting sick of hearing about it.
      haha, if you get it I want to hear your thoughts. be it a movie or a game, sometimes I completely disagree with reviews and end up loving a game or a movie because there is something about it that specifically appeals to me.

I have no doubt the actual story and game play will be good. i just like to see effort on all fronts and they just didnt spend it on the technical side. people say that shouldn't matter as long as the gameplay is good but that's just bs. Would we be ok with ps4 games looking like nintendo games as long as the story is good? visuals and graphics are hugely important.

Comment

• Good time to pick up Bloodbourne if you hadn't already.

$26.99

http://www.amazon.com/Bloodborne-Pla...68c053d5df0000

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Anyone remember the pinball game that came with windows? That was my shit.

I miss that! Good times with that game.

Scrumhalf Yeah wolfenstein 3d was awesome anyone play Blake Stone? Like wolfenstein except with aliens.

Comment

• I played Duke Nukem 3D! :cool:

Comment

• I played the side scroll duke nukem not sure which one that was on Windows 95

Comment

• Brutal.

This review is from a Fallout Fan so it's not some fanboy game hate shit.

Fallout 4 (PS4, XONE) Review - Giant Bomb

Comment

• Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                  Good time to pick up Bloodbourne if you hadn't already.

$26.99

http://www.amazon.com/Bloodborne-Pla...68c053d5df0000
                  Nice find...........tempting. I'm thinking about it, but it is difficult to decide when my PS4 time is 0 hours a week.

Comment

• This year has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the big review sites are paid off. They award 9's and 10's to extremely broken and flawed games. I don't know about you guys but a 10 to me should mean perfection or very very close to it.

A game built on a last gen engine with bugs galore should not get such high scores on any scale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                      Nice find...........tempting. I'm thinking about it, but it is difficult to decide when my PS4 time is 0 hours a week.
                      Let me just warn you bro. Bloodborne is a good game BUT... this game will make your blood boil. That's all I'll say. More than any other game on the planet, you will do things OVER AND OVER AND OVER and after all that.. YOU WILL DIE! lmao

I beat about 3-4 bosses and after that i couldn't mentally do it anymore. Holy stressful fuck!

Buy an extra controller because you will smash one during the game..

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                        Actually, I played Doom 2, not 3. Had to go back and look at the graphics to remind myself which one it was.
                        Love this game...played it from the pc days:thumb:
                        Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                        IDKFA + IDDQD + IDCLIP = winning
                        dude....bringing back to the old school...man I remember these codes

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                        No cheats here. I did it the hard way.
                        :thumb:

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                        Scared me too much. Always had at least God mode on.
                        God mode was the best:thumb:

Comment

This year has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the big review sites are paid off. They award 9's and 10's to extremely broken and flawed games. I don't know about you guys but a 10 to me should mean perfection or very very close to it.

A game built on a last gen engine with bugs galore should not get such high scores on any scale.
                          Been that way for a long time. The openly take ad money from the publishers, so bias is evident in all of the reviews.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                            Find time! Amazon ships to Italy?

Comment

Let me just warn you bro. Bloodborne is a good game BUT... this game will make your blood boil. That's all I'll say. More than any other game on the planet, you will do things OVER AND OVER AND OVER and after all that.. YOU WILL DIE! lmao

I beat about 3-4 bosses and after that i couldn't mentally do it anymore. Holy stressful fuck!

Buy an extra controller because you will smash one during the game..
                              I figured that was the case. I have played Dark Souls and Demon Souls, so I'm familiar with the series. I love the environments, art, and bosses, but they are extremely difficult. I usually beat 1-3 bosses and then call it quits, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                                Find time! Amazon ships to Italy?
                                Italy, Georgia.

Comment

Working...
                                X