No announcement yet.

Playstation & Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just spent 8 hours on the raid. Got to the ir unik sisters. It's the step before Oryx. Very tough raid and a lot of interesting puzzles. So far I have got the raid boots.

Comment

• Good news for all gamers. If you haven't played this series you really should. Best atmosphere in a game ever.

Bioshock Collection Coming to Xbox One and PS4 - The Games Cabin

Comment

• How to cheaply upgrade your PS4 to 2TB • Eurogamer.net

Comment

• btw... there are rumors that the PS4 will receive a $50 price cut for the upcoming holiday season to match the inevitable price cut by microsoft. last christmas was the only time the xbox outsold the ps4 because of said price cut.

so if your in the market, might wanna wait a few more months.

Comment

• Bungie Doesn't Actually Have A 10 Year Plan For Destiny - MOARGeek

Comment

• My fireteam just did a fucking 16hr sessions last night:woot:

Comment

• You nerds aren't serious right? How the fuck can you set there for that long. I can only play any game at max 2 hours before I can't sit still anymore.

Comment

• I borrowed Destiny from a friend. I was trying to get into it, but........I don't know. It just doesn't grab me. It feels like a re-branded Halo. Maybe it gets better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    You nerds aren't serious right? How the fuck can you set there for that long. I can only play any game at max 2 hours before I can't sit still anymore.
                    I get to play a game for at most an hour before the baby, dog, or wife needs something. I played WOW when I was younger, but damn sure didn't ever sit there for 16 hours, maybe 4-7 hours. 16 hours is crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                      I borrowed Destiny from a friend. I was trying to get into it, but........I don't know. It just doesn't grab me. It feels like a re-branded Halo. Maybe it gets better.
                      Exactly what I feel like. Its bungie the makers of halo. It feels like what I played 10 years ago only better graphics and some tweaks, core experience seems the same. Maybe these guys never got to play halo so its all new to them? I dunno but I just don't like the game at all.

Comment

• It's easy to play that long, obviously breaks are involved lol....raids as it is can take a few hours, for the well experienced players. Those on this board who don't like the game, you just suck at it and that's ok....most will always dislike something they're not good at, understandable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          You nerds aren't serious right? How the fuck can you set there for that long. I can only play any game at max 2 hours before I can't sit still anymore.
                          You will never understand the potential this game has, like many of those who gripe about it. This game is not about just point, shoot, blow shit up, etc....it takes mad skills and tactical thinking to execute a well thought out strike or raid.

Halo and Desitny although similar games, very different strategies. I played halo and I was very good at it, like destiny. Halo just didn't get me like Desitny does. What i also like about Desitny is that it becomes a team effort, not just about you.

You have different team members who use different weapons, characters, etc....however all of us collectively need to come together to win the battle. Sounds simple but it's not, hence the cry babies....for fucks sake, heaven forbid this game is difficult lol....the harder the game, the better I like it.

Comment

• Just a bit odd to me, you guys are a bit fanatical about it and you defend it like your defending something of real meaning and importance.

Lets not forget that your talking about a game bro. You guys are getting into the Worlds of Warcrafts Realm of ridiculousness. 16 hours.. come on bro.

I can respect that you enjoy the game and you have fun playing it but holy shit.

Beast is the only one of you Destiny fans not acting like a fucken nerd. Get a grip faggot.

Comment

• It's a game, I know this. I defend the game in terms of it being a good game, that's a fact. Regardless of the naysayers or whatever else negatively is said, not sure I'd agree with all of it. Playing for that long is a bit of a stretch, but who cares...I mean it's fun and entertaining. You know what makes the game more fun? Having a great team who acts like grown adults. Not kids or idiots. We have a good time chatting about life in general, kids, family, etc...I could care less what you or others think bro, I don't deny that I'm a kid inside and I love the game, and other ones as well.

You can't relate so stfu....and not to mention, you've yet to even beat the game, mark your stats, actually PLAY RAIDS/strikes/etc...yet you're here blasting it!? Ha.....sorry kid.

Gotta go train then destiny ;)

Comment

• Have you been getting your meals in during these 16 hour nerd sessions?

Comment

Working...
                                X