No announcement yet.

Playstation & Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personally, I'd rather see them optimize and get the most out of the ps4.

Look at ps3 games when ps3 first came out vs the end of the ps3 life cycle. Games looked completely different.

They can do a whole lot more with the ps4 if they try.

Comment

• In theory it would work but the main difference is back then the architecture was so vastly different from coding on a PC due to the cell processor that it took developers years to figure it all out. This time the code is for x86 just like a pc has always been so there isn't as much room for improvement. The games will get better but only marginally without a bump in hardware.

Comment

• Your prob right.

Call me old school, there's something I don't like about this. Gimme tons of great games of ps4 for a few more years at least. Whole new system this soon.. Ehh

Comment

• Yeah I hear you. Leaves you feeling kind of alienated.

Comment

• Hell yea. GTA5 is my favorite game of all time.

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2...x-in-the-works

Comment

• Graphics look insane on the upcoming final fantasy game.

http://m.imgur.com/ztDvPYK?r

Comment

• PlayStation 3.50 System Software Update Out Tomorrow – PlayStation.Blog

Comment

• Ratchet & Clank Review

https://youtu.be/SA-9NSnavVI

Comment

• Since the new update on the division, this game has blown my expectations in many ways. Destiny did release a new patch as well and that in itself is :woot:

Thankfully I'm not working much in the next few weeks. I've got 13 days of time logged into the division already.

Comment

• I've been disappointed in division. Part of it being the lack of diversity in pve and the highly unbalanced pvp.

The pve enemies have different names, but ultimately the mechanics of most of them are the same. I havent tried the incursion yet, not really motivated too, but from what my friends say it's something to do but not super fun.

Along with all that they made the gear, guns and ability/talent to complicated. You need to do to much research to figure out the current meta loadout for pve and pvp. With that it's a lot of effort to change the build for each of those modes.

I did play destiny the last couple of days. It was somewhat fun after not playing for the last couple of months. Mostly it's to easy though. I have soloed the 42 POE twice. Took about 45 minutes each time.

So mostly I'm still playing rainbow six siege and having a lot of fun.

Also playing rocket league and that's been silly fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by TKD View Post
                        I've been disappointed in division. Part of it being the lack of diversity in pve and the highly unbalanced pvp.

The pve enemies have different names, but ultimately the mechanics of most of them are the same. I havent tried the incursion yet, not really motivated too, but from what my friends say it's something to do but not super fun.

Along with all that they made the gear, guns and ability/talent to complicated. You need to do to much research to figure out the current meta loadout for pve and pvp. With that it's a lot of effort to change the build for each of those modes.

I did play destiny the last couple of days. It was somewhat fun after not playing for the last couple of months. Mostly it's to easy though. I have soloed the 42 POE twice. Took about 45 minutes each time.

The Division is just a bunch of bullet sponges. It is ok. I find myself doing a mission and then getting bored. The controls are great and very fluid.

Rocket league is a great game.

Comment

• Bleh. Multiplayer shit. Imma lone wolf. Huge single player worlds where I can just get lost and relax.

Comment

• Originally posted by TKD View Post
                            I've been disappointed in division. Part of it being the lack of diversity in pve and the highly unbalanced pvp.

To each their own I guess.

We've done the incursion twice now, you gotta have good communication and the set ups need to be just right. ....Otherwise you're gonna be there like a fool grinding. I need to hit destiny for sure. I've just been consumed with the division.

But the mechanics and strategy is great. Usually people who don't know how to play or get their asses handed to them over and over, well it's the player who's no good....just sayin

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                              The Division is just a bunch of bullet sponges. It is ok. I find myself doing a mission and then getting bored. The controls are great and very fluid.

Rocket league is a great game.
                              Play with other people and it's much more fun. I almost sent you an invite, but I was like...."eh, don't need a grumpy, pessimistic asshole on my team"

I've got plenty of those lol

Seriously though, I'll send you an invite next time and we can 2 man stuff if you'd like.

The game is much more fun then what people say. I think that many players want the easy way or if it's a bit complicated or need to use some brain cells, well they cry like a nancy.

Comment

• Forbes Welcome

Good review of how division currently feels.

Another thing I forgot to mention is the increasing number of hackers in the dz/pvp. I keep running into more people that won't take damage even with 4+ people shooting at them. There isn't a deterrence in place for them either. For what ever idiotic reason, a report cheating system is not in the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X