Playstation & Xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Zero single player exclusives worth a fuck on Xbox. I'm just talking facts, your on some fake news shit.
    They Got the Forza Horizon Series if your into Car Racing. Forza Horizon is probably the Best racing series out there. Only other series that comes close is the Need For Speed Series. Other than that, your right.

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    no you do. you've gone on some epic gaming rants. just sell the xbox bro. ps4 is cheap now. i know you can't even look at your xbox at this point.

This is so true. I purchased a Battlefield Xbox One on Black Friday and the shit just collects dust. I turn it on every once and awhile for netflix and prime streaming but only shit I own is the Gears of War and Halo Remaster Collections. Killer Instinct is also a bad ass Fighting Game if your into the Genre.

The PS4 is Destroying the Xbox. I hear alot of Nerd Gamers have jumped ship to Playstation since God Of War came out. I don't blame them.

Comment

• Originally posted by razo View Post
      They Got the Forza Horizon Series if your into Car Racing. Forza Horizon is probably the Best racing series out there. Only other series that comes close is the Need For Speed Series. Other than that, your right.

This is so true. I purchased a Battlefield Xbox One on Black Friday and the shit just collects dust. I turn it on every once and awhile for netflix and prime streaming but only shit I own is the Gears of War and Halo Remaster Collections. Killer Instinct is also a bad ass Fighting Game if your into the Genre.

The PS4 is Destroying the Xbox. I hear alot of Nerd Gamers have jumped ship to Playstation since God Of War came out. I don't blame them.
      Halo 5 is about 4 years old. Yet is still growing strong with millions of players... I play multiplayer just about everyday.. except for last week because I just finished doom since they did a 4k upgrade. Amazing game.

Besides halo, forza and gears of war. Microsoft can not compare with exclusive because MS is to focus on Backwards compatibility. Honestly they need to step up there game cause sea of thieves looks like utter garbage and state of decay ain't my thing. Crackdown 3 needs to live up to its hype with so many push backs...

Like I say if I can get rid of my xbox OG. I will trade for a regular ps4 just to play God of war. I watched the gameplay and its brilliant

Hellblade was another great game on the scorpio... best graphics.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        Halo 5 is about 4 years old. Yet is still growing strong with millions of players... I play multiplayer just about everyday.. except for last week because I just finished doom since they did a 4k upgrade. Amazing game.

Besides halo, forza and gears of war. Microsoft can not compare with exclusive because MS is to focus on Backwards compatibility. Honestly they need to step up there game cause sea of thieves looks like utter garbage and state of decay ain't my thing. Crackdown 3 needs to live up to its hype with so many push backs...

Like I say if I can get rid of my xbox OG. I will trade for a regular ps4 just to play God of war. I watched the gameplay and its brilliant

Hellblade was another great game on the scorpio... best graphics.

Good on you for finally admitting PS4 owns your shit. Shoulda never switched sides faggot. You ain't welcome back on the PS4 crew nigga.

Comment

Good on you for finally admitting PS4 owns your shit. Shoulda never switched sides faggot. You ain't welcome back on the PS4 crew nigga.
          Never was in the PS thing.. I owned a ps2 and a 3... 2 was better than that garbage 3.
          Made me switched to xbox.

I never owned the first xbox. Thing was ugly like u

Comment

Never was in the PS thing.. I owned a ps2 and a 3... 2 was better than that garbage 3.
            Made me switched to xbox.

I never owned the first xbox. Thing was ugly like u

Coulda sworn you had PS4. Buy it. Fuck the pro. I seen the comparisons, not that impressive over standard PS4. Sell the shit box on eBay or whatever you got in hamburger german village.

Comment

Coulda sworn you had PS4. Buy it. Fuck the pro. I seen the comparisons, not that impressive over standard PS4. Sell the shit box on eBay or whatever you got in hamburger german village.
              Xbox 4 life

Comment

• Nah was gona buy a used when at the thirft shop.. shit was gone the next day

Comment

• nigga they one amazon for like a doller 99. cheapo fuck.

Comment

nigga they one amazon for like a doller 99. cheapo fuck.
                    Not on amazon.de

Comment

Xbox 4 life

Comment

Comment

• lmao

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

• Sold the old xbox one OG... got space for a ps4

Comment

Sold the old xbox one OG... got space for a ps4

You always do what I say eventually... Good call.

Comment

Working...
                                X