No announcement yet.

Site upgrades and moving to the cloud.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scrum, I gotta tell ya. The customer support for tapatalk has been horrendous on the website owners side of things. The worst Iv'e delt with compared to all the other little plugins and shit that make the site work. I just need them to make a simple change that thier system will not allow me to do and I'm still waiting.

To add, take a look at the current reviews for the tapatalk app under google play or ios. Apparently they updated it and people are going nuts with the changes saying it's now terrible. Did you get the tapatalk update on your phone? Thoughts?

Comment

Basskiller disabled it from too many issues at wcbb...if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

I haven't had any problems. People are always complaining about something or the other. Hope you can get it going soon... The web version is painful on a handheld device lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          I haven't had any problems. People are always complaining about something or the other. Hope you can get it going soon... The web version is painful on a handheld device lol...
          did you get the update though? has it been radically changed from before? people are complainers yes but apparently there actually is a big issue with it.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
            Basskiller disabled it from too many issues at wcbb...if I'm not mistaken.
            bass and the people over there are good people but man i gotta be real. that site looks straight outta 1997. that front page kills me every time. :cheese: and then there's the 400 sub forums with redundant sections causing even more confusion. would drive me nuts.

Comment

I have the latest version (4.9.5) on my Moto X, my Samsung Galaxy S4 and my HTC One X. Works flawlessly on all of them.

Comment

There is also an issue with forumrunner.

You're only ever allowed to register your site name with them 1 time. Once you change servers and thus change ip addresses, you need to log into the forumrunner site to get a new "key" for your site. Well... I do not have that loggin information because the last tech guy I payed to do all the shit did it for me. I'm no longer in contact with him and he is the one who signed up with forum runner. In other words, forum runner will never work on this site ever again even if I tried. LOL. Sorry FB.

Tapatalk is the only option and I have everything set up on our end. Just wating on their staff to make a change.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  bass and the people over there are good people but man i gotta be real. that site looks straight outta 1997. that front page kills me every time. :cheese: and then there's the 400 sub forums with redundant sections causing even more confusion. would drive me nuts.

Definitely a lot going on. No doubt.

Comment

I have the latest version (4.9.5) on my Moto X, my Samsung Galaxy S4 and my HTC One X. Works flawlessly on all of them.
                    Well just so you know, the tapatalk is 100% installed on our site. As FB saw by coming to this site last night via mobile, it gave her the "install tapatalk" option. That shows that it has been successfully installed on the server. But once you install tapatalk on your phone this site will not be listed because there is a url issue that simply requires them to add a single 's' to the url. They currently have us listed as http://www.superiormuscle.com/forum when it needs to be http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums

^That simple change should be editable by me in their settings menu but it will not allow it. That is the only thing preventing this. It's a simple fix for their tech support but they are unresponsive. A single fucken S at the end of /forum :retard:

Comment

Nothing drives me nuts more than shitty customer service. Contempt for your customer is freaking BS.

Comment

Nothing drives me nuts more than shitty customer service. Contempt for your customer is freaking BS.
                        guess it's what happens when a small company becomes successful fast. it's a hard thing to deal with so many people coming from so many directions all needing help with an issues etc.. I don't blame them I just hope they fix it soon because it drives me nuts that it is literally a single letter in the alphabet preventing this. its like being hunry and having a hot meal in your face but you cant eat it!

Comment

I also think there may be some server propagation issues still going on. Mr.I for example hasn't signed in for 2 days (exactly the time the server went down) and that's unlike him. unless he uses forumrunner and hasnt thought to check the site using his browser. lmao. :retard:

Comment

And btw....props for running a smooth ass site:)

I know we joke about how it's a shit site:Dbut we keep it real here....on this shit site:P

Comment

Any word on Tapatalk, B? This long to fix one letter? That's BS!

Comment

Any word on Tapatalk, B? This long to fix one letter? That's BS!
                                2 emails into them since Thurs night, no response yet. Very frustrating.

Comment

Working...
                                X