No announcement yet.

The Best Countries to Retire In, In 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newer version is not as user friendly as the old one but like I said, it's grown on me and it is perfectly fine now for me. You guys just want to find something to complain about. I'm logging on right now from a crummy internet connection in Asia and it's working fine for me. You guys sound like a bunch of old women, sitting around knitting and talking about how the world is going to hell in a handbasket. Get with it, young fella.

Comment

You're the only one that likes this POS. read the current reviews on google play from long time tapatalk users. everyone hates it.

Comment

Like I said, new version is a step back from the old one, but people are freaking out like the thing simply does nor work, which is just plain BS. Frankly, I can't remember exactly now in what way the old one was better. I knew it a month ago when the app got updated, but it's not a big deal now. Review writers are a buncha drama queens.

Comment

Just to see this post I had to back out to the home screen and select SM forum to refresh and see your post. Using the refresh icon did nothing yet obviously there was a new post. It's not about finding things to complain about, it's about basic functions just working. Isn't that the point of the app? Ease of use.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            Review writers are a buncha drama queens.

Nah, it's really that shitty :P

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
              Just to see this post I had to back out to the home screen and select SM forum to refresh and see your post. Using the refresh icon did nothing yet obviously there was a new post. It's not about finding things to complain about, it's about basic functions just working. Isn't that the point of the app? Ease of use.
              yup. refresh button works 1/3 of the time. alerts sometimes work and sometimes i get them in waives.

Comment

Same.

Comment

Working...
                X