No announcement yet.

Charlie head attack Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They need to just kill these pricks off...let them rot in the streets of the (no go zones)

Comment

Paris mayor: We intend to sue Fox News - Jan. 20, 2015

Comment

Fox News is an embarrassment.

Comment

Rigggggght because the rest of the major news outlets are sooo without an agenda. It's kinda like looking at a pile of shit, picking a turd out of the pile, and saying "boy that turd is the most shitty". Mainstream media sells controversy, and often fabricates sensationalism on both sides of the political fence. Calling one worse than the other is comical.

Comment

Politics and the media, designed to keep all the lemmings divided and fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by funniirishman View Post
              Rigggggght because the rest of the major news outlets are sooo without an agenda. It's kinda like looking at a pile of shit, picking a turd out of the pile, and saying "boy that turd is the most shitty". Mainstream media sells controversy, and often fabricates sensationalism on both sides of the political fence. Calling one worse than the other is comical.
              There are bigger stinkier turds then others.

Comment

And they don't come any stinkier than Fox.

Bobby Jindal embarrassed himself too yesterday. I have a long list of reasons to not like him, but this kind of intellectual sloppiness isn't helping either. This guy has Presidential ambitions?

Comment

That's what it's about, if you start worrying more about the Patriots deflating a ball then the fact that the President has called for increasing taxes in every single state of the Union address...well then it's working. Deflect, distract, dissuade.

Comment

Wow. I forgot that you are the intellectual on this board. So if one does not discuss weighty topics of statesmanship, it must surely mean that their puny minds are easily distracted by the powers that be. Gotcha.. :retard:

Comment

That's what it's about, if you start worrying more about the Patriots deflating a ball then the fact that the President has called for increasing taxes in every single state of the Union address...well then it's working. Deflect, distract, dissuade.
                      Do you lift? You sound bitchy. Post a pic you fucken dork.

Comment

I forgot, you're a Patriot fan B :) I'm not an intellectual, but when you throw out blanket subjective statements about something specific and someone calls you on them, don't be pissy about it. The media sucks, that's not a deep intellectual statement and it was what I was inferring...not that it's not interesting that 11 of 12 footballs the Patriots had were under inflated.

Comment

Do you deny the basic point that a turd can be stinkier then another turd?

Comment

I cannot deny that some shit stinks worse than others, however it's my belief that if you look at mainstream media, it is all stinky shit. CNN, Fox, NBC, MSNBC, etc. You get pieces of from all of them but rarely the whole story.

Comment

I cannot deny that some shit stinks worse than others, however it's my belief that if you look at mainstream media, it is all stinky shit. CNN, Fox, NBC, MSNBC, etc. You get pieces of from all of them but rarely the whole story.
                              when i think mainstream media i think BBC. that is my homepage and that is the only news channel I watch. they arent perfect but fox news and the rest are a joke in comparison.

Comment

Working...
                              X