• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Available on AMC website also.

Comment

Great show!

Comment

This show is so much better this season. Feels like breaking bad has returned! Love it.

Comment

Yeah the first two episodes have been pretty good thus far.

Comment

Last night's episode flew by felt like it was 15 minutes long. You know shit is getting good when episodes fly by like that. This season feels much more like an extension of breaking bad compared to the boring (IMO) last 2 seasons. I'm loving this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Last night's episode flew by felt like it was 15 minutes long. You know shit is getting good when episodes fly by like that. This season feels much more like an extension of breaking bad compared to the boring (IMO) last 2 seasons. I'm loving this season.
              I agree. I'm getting the feeling that there is only going to be 1 or 2 more seasons after this though. Things are coming together to the beginning of breaking bad. Plus the dude playing Mike Ehrmantraut is old as fuck now.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                I agree. I'm getting the feeling that there is only going to be 1 or 2 more seasons after this though. Things are coming together to the beginning of breaking bad. Plus the dude playing Mike Ehrmantraut is old as fuck now.
                Who says they can't make the jump to after the time frame of breaking bad once they catch up? Maybe there is a reason for showing him working at cinnabun at the start if each season. Maybe the plan is to show how depressed he is which forces him to get back in the game...

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Who says they can't make the jump to after the time frame of breaking bad once they catch up? Maybe there is a reason for showing him working at cinnabun at the start if each season. Maybe the plan is to show how depressed he is which forces him to get back in the game...
                  Good point. It's definitely possible. I just figured they were doing the same thing with breaking bad where it kept showing the pool and the shit floating in it from the future plane wreck.

Comment

They are still banging out great episodes this season. I was laughing my ass off at the saul Goodman commercial he made.

Gus is gonna fuck that old Mexican boss up.

Comment

Definitely a solid season for sure.

Comment

Loving it.

Comment

Comment

season 4 has started. so far so good. this season is on track to be much more like breaking bad. it's picking up pace. Gus is in the show a lot, the old bald guy (forget his name) is in the show a lot, and the slow petty bs with sauls brother is over.

Comment

season 5 started the other day. little slow but still worth the watch. getting more and more similar to breaking bad.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the new season if I ever get the time to watch it. Looks like more characters from Breaking Bad are starting to come into play.

Comment

Working...
                                X