Trip to Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
    Looks like you had a blast! Hawaii is definitely a good vacation spot.

TKD, I spent a lot of time at Bellows as a kid! We used to rent the cabins and stay right there on the beach. Portugese man o war will kick your ass there though. :laugh:

Henry, your trip is not going to be enjoyable through MOST of those states in the winter!! And so much more dangerous. :eek:
    Where you stationed there or just visiting? At the time my step brothers lived there. Their dad was air force and so was my dad.

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post
      Where you stationed there or just visiting? At the time my step brothers lived there. Their dad was air force and so was my dad.

We were stationed at Hickam AFB, which is also on Oahu.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
        We were stationed at Hickam AFB, which is also on Oahu.
        Yea that's where they were. It would have been a few years somewhere around 1993 1994.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Hold on. Henry are you saying your going to ride a bike across the US in Jan??

Bro, I'm not sure what your experience is with winter weather but trust me, you don't want to do that trip at that time. I'm all about a road trip, a trip across America can be everything you think it is and more. But NOT in January. Absolute best time for a trip like that is late May into April when everything is in bloom. Even Summer and fall would be great. But not winter.
          Fuck I didn't even think of that. The transport guys must have been laughing their asses off at me.

Ive ridden in snow and ice before but Im not doing that for a month.

I should be able to change it round hopefully. Im such an idiot haha

Comment

Working...
          X