Where should I vacation?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where should I vacation?!

I want to go somewhere this summer for about 5 days. I have no idea where I want to go! SO, where would YOU go within a 5-6 day time period??

NYC (hot though), Vegas (3 days would, would be plenty), Cali, USVI. Canada, Oregon, Seattle.

Comment

Somewhere you've never been or never experienced! For the love of god do not do another Caribbean cruise.

Have you ever been out west?

Comment

Fiji!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Somewhere you've never been or never experienced! For the love of god do not do another Caribbean cruise.

Have you ever been out west?

That's what I want - something I haven't done! And I'm really starting to think I should stay in the US because there is so much I haven't seen here.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
            NYC (hot though), Vegas (3 days would, would be plenty), Cali, USVI. Canada, Oregon, Seattle.

I was actually considering California because I feel like there would be a lot to do that I have not seen.

I've been to NYC, Vegas multiple times, St Thomas, St Maartin, Oregon and Seattle (although not for long and they are gorgeous!).

Comment

Originally posted by henry View Post
              Fiji!

I did look up a resort or two there! Or Maldives! So pretty. :swoon:

Comment

N.C. Mountians. rent a cabin for a week, see the smokies Mtns lots of great outdoor things to do.

Hiking, white water rafting..greatfood...

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                  N.C. Mountians. rent a cabin for a week, see the smokies Mtns lots of great outdoor things to do.

Hiking, white water rafting..greatfood...

The kids want to do that, so I think we'll wait for them on a trip like that. But yes, that is a trip I want to take in the near future! :thumb:

Comment

Yellowstone national park?

Comment

Caymen Islands

Comment

Low-Key Caribbean: A Tale of Four Islands – Intelligent Travel

Comment

Cayman Islands are beautiful but she needs to do something besides the Caribbean.

Comment

Rent a car and explore Maine?

CA and rent a car aND go N to S.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                              I did look up a resort or two there! Or Maldives! So pretty. :swoon:
                              the Shangrila resort (not sure if thats how you spell it) is really kid friendly. We used to go there every year for family vacation and I'd spend 10 days seeing my folks at dinner time the rest was full on activities. I learnt to sail there.

I havent been since I was a kid but fond memories and highly recommend.

Comment

Working...
                              X