Where should I vacation?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about something like this?

Yellowstone Camping Yellowstone National Park Camping Yellowstone Backcountry Camping Wildlife Guide

I have heard of fancier ones out there too.

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post
      What about something like this?

Yellowstone Camping Yellowstone National Park Camping Yellowstone Backcountry Camping Wildlife Guide

I have heard of fancier ones out there too.

I'm all for visiting Yellowstone, but camping is not for me! :laugh:

Comment

Me neither, just spit balling. I like to travel, but I also want a nice, comfy and more familiar bubble to retreat to at night.

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post
          Me neither, just spit balling. I like to travel, but I also want a nice, comfy and more familiar bubble to retreat to at night.

Trust me, I like all the ideas! Camping is less than I have in my home, so I feel like it's the opposite of vacation :laugh:

Ugh, still struggling.....haha

Comment

FB, I live out in the woods. You can come stay at my house and "camp". :D

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
              FB, I live out in the woods. You can come stay at my house and "camp". :D

You'd probably have me out in the yard raking leaves for days! 😱

Comment

You not gone yet?

Jeez, im like; decision then boom gone!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                  You not gone yet?

Jeez, im like; decision then boom gone!

No, I can't do that type of spontaneous with all these kids and such at home :P

I'm looking at probably July.

Comment

Finally decided! We are going to Bermuda. I can't wait!! :grin:

Comment

My favorite island. Good choice.

Taking a cruise there or hotel?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        My favorite island. Good choice.

Taking a cruise there or hotel?

We're taking a cruise. It's never offered out of FL, and they are doing ONE in October. I think it sounds totally ideal because I know Bermuda is pricey. I can get up and grab some coffee and light breakfast on the ship, and eat what I want on the island. Then at the end of the day, I'm not worrying with finding a decent hotel, etc. Plus we like to gamble, and Carnival offers us amazing deals. Win win. :thumb:

Comment

I went there as a kid. Such a beautiful island. If I remember correctly the sand was pink.

Comment

Good call fb. That's what I did. Cruise from NYC. Use boat as hotel and enjoy the island. Great fish and chips there. Lol @ the fellas wearing shorts with knee high socks.

The sand itself isn't pink, its the little seashells in the sand that are pink. Its really pretty.

Try some afternoon tea. Its a British/Bermuda thing. They serve tea obviously bit also an assortment of little sandwiches. Its really good and just something outside of the norm.

Comment

good choice
                              the other places you haven't been can be expensive even if you find a deal.

im leaning toward punta cana all inclusive... keep cost to a min

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                                good choice
                                the other places you haven't been can be expensive even if you find a deal.

im leaning toward punta cana all inclusive... keep cost to a min

I've been wanting to do this cruise since I heard about it quite some time ago. It just also happens to be the cheapest out of all the places I was looking at. :)

Punta Cana will be a good time. I stayed at Paradisus and upgraded to the Royal Service. It was fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X