X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent opinion piece on CNN...

Should Kim Davis have been jailed over gay marriage? - CNN.com

Key and well made point in the piece (emphasis is mine):

She is not being asked to personally condone or philosophically accept homosexuality. She is being asked to confirm whether the applicants meet the statutory criteria for marriage. And, under state law, and the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling in Obergefell v. Hodges in June, the applicants do in fact meet that criteria.

Davis fundamentally misunderstands what her role is as County Clerk. It's like being a loan officer during a house buying process. The officer's job is to determine if the buyer meets the financial criteria for the loan. His personal opinions on whether the buyer should be buying this house or that, or what their tastes are in their house seleciton process, are irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
      Gotcha. I thought you were saying Kenwood and Indian hills were dump religious areas lol. I was thinking this guy must be a billionaire to think that. And yeah fuck Hillsboro.
      Exactly :rofl:Hillsboro holy hotness of holy bajeeezzzus:retard: from the Pentecostals, Mennonites, etc....my ex wife is a Pentecostal and all of her family. No billionaire here :( I do well for myself and I typically can be a posh asshole:P
      Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      Excellent opinion piece on CNN...

Should Kim Davis have been jailed over gay marriage? - CNN.com

Key and well made point in the piece (emphasis is mine):

She is not being asked to personally condone or philosophically accept homosexuality. She is being asked to confirm whether the applicants meet the statutory criteria for marriage. And, under state law, and the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling in Obergefell v. Hodges in June, the applicants do in fact meet that criteria.

Davis fundamentally misunderstands what her role is as County Clerk.
      good post. I agree with the post. She is being asked to do her job and put aside her personal feelings in this matter; which she can't seem to do so. But what's pissing me off is that the bitch is using her personal emotions and or feelings to cast judgment. :noo:

Comment

And has anyone seen the husband(one of many she's had)on the media lmao wow:retard:

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          Good. Now the legislators should impeach her stupid ass and freeze her salary right away. If I were a Kentucky taxpayer, I would be pissed if she was still earning her salary while refusing to do the job she was elected to do.
          You should be pissed a taxpayer anyway. Tons of government employees are plain useless.

Comment

Agreed. Cue blm's post on his buddy making serious change doing contract work for the DoD.

Comment

Years ago for a very brief time I dated a religious freak (she was a fitness competitor and had an insane body:grin:) and it was fun to see her go nuts every time I talked shit about religion. Lol.

Comment

Beast you shoulda wiped your ass with her bible.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Beast you shoulda wiped your ass with her bible.

Best part was because we weren't married every time after sex she used to pray for forgiveness, because she thought she sinned. So as soon as she finished praying I'd bang her again. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                    Best part was because we weren't married every time after sex she used to pray for forgiveness, because she thought she sinned. So as soon as she finished praying I'd bang her again. :rofl:
                    Lol. Did she bless the Lord for the gift she was about to receive? Hahaha

Comment

Oh lord

https://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/god...g-fg-marriage/

Comment

Comment

Lost a lot of respect for the pope on this one. Thought he was a bit smarter then this. The fact that he gave her legitimation by meeting with her makes me sick.

Kim Davis: Pope Francis told me to "stay strong" during visit in Washington, D.C. - CBS News

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            Lost a lot of respect for the pope on this one. Thought he was a bit smarter then this. The fact that he gave her legitimation by meeting with her makes me sick.

Kim Davis: Pope Francis told me to "stay strong" during visit in Washington, D.C. - CBS News

He has become a political shill.

Comment

Working...
                            X