The SFW photo thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The SFW photo thread

Post up photos of scenery, family, pets, etc.

Beast, take note! This is a SFW thread, so none of your semi-nude workout girls! I can't open your photo thread when I am at work! :D

I got a new lens - 500mm F4. Cost a pretty penny but it gives me National Geographic quality photos like these - a Cooper's Hawk at Tualatin River National Wildlife Refuge this morning.

7D2_2790-5 by Scrumhalf, on Flickr

7D2_2795-4 by Scrumhalf, on Flickr

How far do you think you were from the bird??? Those are great pictures!!

Comment

Good stuff scrum. Post all the things ya got bro. Calms me down as I sit in hospital the iron warrior that I am. :D

Comment

Have you ever shot Portland from a distance scrum? Like from up I'm the mountains or something?

Comment

Fine scrum! I better bring my thread back to life. :D
          But before I go...:)

Comment

You can tell this chick is gonna make some dude's life miserable when she grows up. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
              How far do you think you were from the bird??? Those are great pictures!!
              Thanks! I think about 50 feet or so?

Comment

SFW pics taken with any camera, or do you guys prefer actual legit ones from a nice camera?

Comment

Hate taking pictures with my cellphone. I'd rather shoot with a camera any day any time.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                    Hate taking pictures with my cellphone. I'd rather shoot with a camera any day any time.
                    I agree, however I don't carry my camera every where I go

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      Have you ever shot Portland from a distance scrum? Like from up I'm the mountains or something?
                      Here is one I took a while back. There are few other vantage points that I have shamefully not visited in years. Need to get up there, especially at sunset to get some nice shots.

Portland Skyline from Pittock Mansion by Scrumhalf, on Flickr

Comment

The SFW photo thread

Scrum Imagine my subjects with 500mm lens. Lol. :rofl:

These are old but worth reposting. :)

Hollywood and downtown.

Griffith observatory and downtown.

My part of LA sunrise.

Comment

More sunrise.

Comment

I'm going to get some wine country and lake Tahoe pics up here soon. since I have to take it easy and back off from the gym a bit and the doc told me it will be good for me to do cardio and get my heart rate up and blood pumping again I might as well take advantage of it and get out into nature. they wont be pro pics like you guys do but the nexus 5x does pretty good pics for a phone so I'll try to get some good ones up.

scrum did you take any pics when you were oversees recently? post them.

Comment

Did a 6 mile hike yesterday with the family in Forest Park. Beautiful day, a bit warm but we managed! Nothing like a walk in the woods to completely relax a person.

The Trail:

BPA Trail, Forest Park, Portland OR by Scrumhalf, on Flickr

View of North Portland from the trail. The Willamette River is in the foreground, the mighty Columbia in the background, where the Willamette joins it.

View of North Portland from BPA Trail by Scrumhalf, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X