Clear All

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
    Lol...
    oh forgot, great pics my friend;)

Comment

I cannot wait until Trump becomes president and sends Rado back to Mexico

Comment

Comment

Scrum how long until camera phones can take pics of that quality?

Comment

flower pic looks like am image from planet earth series or something.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
              Scrum how long until camera phones can take pics of that quality?
              Traps, for casual shots, cell phones are already there. What cell phones don't have is the ability to customize, to change aperture, and of course to do telephoto shots. Plus, the sensors on cell phones are small compared to SLR cameras and this usually means that they are noisier. So, I don't think cell phones are going to eliminate SLRs, but for the vast majority of people who are just taking shots to upload to their facebook, cell phones are already more than sufficient. Which is reflected by SLR sales that have been falling for a while.

Comment

Hollyhock in the rain. I love how the water droplets are glistening on the petals.

I find nature photography so relaxing. I walk around, soak in nature's beauty and it just puts me at ease. Nothing better than a long walk with nature and birds and flowers.

7D2_4132 by Scrumhalf, on Flickr

Comment

I was out in big bear lake yesterday and today for some off roading and woke up to an amazing sun rise.
                  Didn't bring my dslr so had to do with the iPhone.
                  It's little noisy because of low light but couldn't just not take the pic. :)

And the pano shot.
                  You can see my tent in the corner.

Comment

Plain Tiger - Danaus Chrysippus

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                      Plain Tiger - Danaus Chrysippus

not as crisp and clear as your flower shot i said looks like it came from planet earth series. how come?

Comment

I think I had the ISO settings too high due ot poor light. You can see the grain in the background. I might go back and do some post processing on the photo to see if I can clean it up. Didn't spend too much time on it.

Comment

Yea that's what I mean, the grain and just not crystal clear. That other flower shot looks crystal clear and vibrant. Butterfly pic looks like camera phone shot. Still better then all beasts grainy blurry crappy pics. :D

Comment

Edited and reworked this shot of the Portland skyline a bit.

Portland Skyline and the Hawthorne Bridge by Scrumhalf, on Flickr

Comment

Woke up this morning and saw this spectacular sunrise behind Mt. Hood from the deck of my house! Scrambled a bit and missed the best light, but got this shot!

Last edited by Scrumhalf; 11-05-16, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Damn scrum, you have a hell of a backyard view!

Comment

Working...
                                X