No announcement yet.

Bitcoin to 500k by 2030

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTC market doesn't seem able to push much past the $7500-$7700 mark. Every day there is a bullish push and every day it gets pulled right back down to it's starting point. Until some of these large firms start dumping into the market I don't see much happening this summer. Stable at $7500 is a good thing compared to past volatility in the btc market but it doesn't leave much room for a massive push right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      BTC market doesn't seem able to push much past the $7500-$7700 mark. Every day there is a bullish push and every day it gets pulled right back down to it's starting point. Until some of these large firms start dumping into the market I don't see much happening this summer. Stable at $7500 is a good thing compared to past volatility in the btc market but it doesn't leave much room for a massive push right now.
      Lets see bout that bull run

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
      people say nothing is impossible, but i do nothing all day

Comment

• Sums up the market yesterday

Comment

• Day traders completely controlling the market right now. Not enough investing. It literally held the same exact number yesterday for hours at one point. That is market manipulation by day trading bots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Day traders completely controlling the market right now. Not enough investing. It literally held the same exact number yesterday for hours at one point. That is market manipulation by day trading bots.
            Thing is crypto exchange is 24 hours. Cause this shit is all over the world

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
              Thing is crypto exchange is 24 hours. Cause this shit is all over the world

yea so right now we have a situation where day traders are just buying and selling the money that is already there. we've seen no big money come into the market for months. we need liquidity. until that happens it will just dance back and forth between 7400-7800. nothing happening in the market right now.

Comment

• this is the kind of shady shit going on right now. can you imagine what would happen to the BTC market if this whale suddenly pumped all their btc? For those that don't know. This is roughly $700,000,000 in value. Right now BTC is not controlled by the people. It's the massive firms (whales) that are controlling the market.

https://cryptovest.com/news/mysterio...ded-94000-btc/

Comment

• this happened in April.

https://cryptovest.com/news/mt-gox-t...n-one-address/

Comment

• Where is the fucking whale?! I demand some answers

Comment

• Comment

• Woke up this morning. Check my shit. Just went to the moon and made billions...

But then i realize in my biggie voice

"It was all a dream"

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                          Woke up this morning. Check my shit. Just went to the moon and made billions...

But then i realize in my biggie voice

"It was all a dream"

it's btc that will be accepted as payment option at the upcoming world cup. it's btc that massive firms with billions in capital are buying up. it's the digital gold standard. in comparison.. cripple is aluminum foil.. lol.

all you gotta do is look where the whales are. it's all btc. that's where the true growth will happen. cripple will be outta business in 2 years. get away from it bro, don't say i didn't warn you son. cripple is weak at it's core. it's actually a currency which means it can and will be heavily regulated. btc uses a different kind of tech at it's core. by definition it cannot be considered a currency. that's the brilliance of it. https://ambcrypto.com/another-sore-i...s-regulations/

btc to finish the year between 25k-50k due to massive investor pumps.

Comment

• this sums up my point above.

While it's true that low market cap alts have the ability to outpace Bitcoin in percentage returns in short term periods of time, they ultimately have upper limits on their ultimate value.

Bitcoin is first and by far the most well known to the public. It's listed on every exchange. All other coins follow Bitcoin. The only thing that makes alts attractive is the one thing I believe is about to change. The price of Bitcoin is going to decouple from the price of alts soon. The SEC has made the correct determination that ICOs and coins like XRP and ETH are probably securities.

Take Ripple for instance. The company has issued 100 billion tokens and owns 60 percent of them. While it may be true that the platform could survive without the company it would require co-operation from the company for that to happen. Ripple sold 140 million dollars of XRP in the first quarter even though the price has fallen 70 percent. There are investors in Ripple the company that have taken cash out of the market for XRP while owners of XRP are hoping that somehow Ripple the company can make XRP more valuable. Even if it's not legally a security there are big conflicts of interest in how Ripple the company can control the price of XRP. And the amounts of money are not small. We are presently talking about 26 billion dollars. The public deserves at minimum a clear picture of the operations of Ripple. So while I do not agree that the public should not be allowed to invest in crypto, they should be able to know information that would allow them to understand the path for their investment to become more valuable.

I believe that ETH will have problems because a lot of tokens are created on their platform. While their platform is an innovative breakthrough it is a breakthrough that purchasers of ETH do not derive revenue from like a regulator business. So there is no reason at all for ETH to be worth 65 billion dollars. It doesn't matter if it's the best platform in the world if ETH holder's get no income from that fact. So ETH is ultimately just a fancy store of value just like bitcoin. And ultimately Bitcoin is going to win that store of value battle.

The alts are going to cap out in value and BTC will keep increasing in value. People are thinking that when Bitcoin has 1 trillion value ETH will have 300 billion value and ripple 200 billion. But it's not going to work that way. Bitcoin will outperform all of them soon.

The SEC just gave the green light to Bitcoin.

Sell all of your altcoins and put that money into btc. In the short term alts might do better, but it won't last and later you'll see Bitcoin continuing to increase while the alts fall apart. People are not going to like this message.
                            Bitcoin is the global store of value. Any platform like ethereum that survives will be "pay for use", where you instantly convert your btc into eth just to use ethereum for the time you require.

In the long run the excess market cap of all alts will flow back into btc and bitcoins dominance will trend back towards 80%.

Bitcoins falling dominance throughout 2016 and 2017 was not a function of scaling issues. It was a function of people speculating trying to make "mad gainz" on pump and dumps. Once the ICO bubble pops bitcoin will absorb all of that value again.

Comment

• Bitcoin trading in Venezuela is skyrocketing amid 14,000% inflation

https://qz.com/1300832/bitcoin-tradi...rce=reddit.com

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X