• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies tumble on government crackdown worries

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...KBN1F50UL?il=0

Comment

Comment

Comment

• We hit bottom. It always corrects at this time of year due to the chinese new year. People take their profits and take a break for the holidays. Also Futures contracts expired at 4pm EST today. Those of us following the charts saw this coming.

It's up up up up from here boys! Time to get in if you aren't already. Missed a big buying opportunity this morning. We've already gained 30% of the losses and rising. It may correct again some in the next few weeks but we've hit the big bottom a few hours ago.

I'm heavily invested in $NEO, $ICX and $LRC. Use Ethereum to buy these tokens. Don't have much bitcoin. The upside on these other technologies is massive if you understand it.

Comment

• Originally posted by M00chie69 View Post
            We hit bottom. It always corrects at this time of year due to the chinese new year. People take their profits and take a break for the holidays. Also Futures contracts expired at 4pm EST today. Those of us following the charts saw this coming.

It's up up up up from here boys! Time to get in if you aren't already. Missed a big buying opportunity this morning. We've already gained 30% of the losses and rising. It may correct again some in the next few weeks but we've hit the big bottom a few hours ago.

I'm heavily invested in $NEO, $ICX and $LRC. Use Ethereum to buy these tokens. Don't have much bitcoin. The upside on these other technologies is massive if you understand it.
            How much do you have invested in Bitcoin?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
              How much do you have invested in Bitcoin?

I have $0 invested in Bitcoin. I have exactly $25k of my own money that I set aside this summer and invested in ETH, NEO, ICX, OMG, and LRC. These aren't just empty coins. These are technologies that are being adopted. I'm up 950ish% since July when I started. My focus is asian markets where the boom is.

I'm part of a private mastermind group that shares tips and calls. We saw this downturn coming on Sunday and were prepared for it. Moved a good percentage of my positions into Fiat cash and just shoved it all back in this afternoon as we think this is the bottom.

I'm also buying into select ICOs as my group typically gets early access to them as we pool our money together to meet the entry minimums. Example: We got ICX at .12 cents per coin and last week it was as high as $13.00. It fell back to around $5 on this dip, but it's headed back up right now as we speak.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/icon/

Comment

• NEO will go to the moon. It's the Chinese Ethereum.

Comment

I have $0 invested in Bitcoin. I have exactly $25k of my own money that I set aside this summer and invested in ETH, NEO, ICX, OMG, and LRC. These aren't just empty coins. These are technologies that are being adopted. I'm up 950ish% since July when I started. My focus is asian markets where the boom is.

I'm part of a private mastermind group that shares tips and calls. We saw this downturn coming on Sunday and were prepared for it. Moved a good percentage of my positions into Fiat cash and just shoved it all back in this afternoon as we think this is the bottom.

I'm also buying into select ICOs as my group typically gets early access to them as we pool our money together to meet the entry minimums. Example: We got ICX at .12 cents per coin and last week it was as high as $13.00. It fell back to around $5 on this dip, but it's headed back up right now as we speak.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/icon/
                  So you have around $240k now?

Comment

• Gods Son you really know absolutely nothing about this. All you have to do is a little bit of research. They are solving real business/commerce problems with blockchain. You know what else is sad? You're HOPING it crashes. You have no empathy. You like seeing pain in others. This is called schadenfreude, look it up.

You're upset you missed out on it and don't want to see others do well.

Comment

So you have around $240k now?

Well, quite a bit more than that actually since everything is shooting up right now. Sure beats what I have in my Vanguard account.

Comment

Well, quite a bit more than that actually since everything is shooting up right now. Sure beats what I have in my Vanguard account.
                        I play it safe and put my extra money in a 457 and a 403B

Comment

I play it safe and put my extra money in a 457 and a 403B

Fair enough. This is risky, but not really if you understand it and play it right. Also $25k wasn't going to make or break me so I went with it and it's paying off so far.

Us California boys actually research this stuff. We turn off the TV, watch videos, read read read and try to get a deep understanding. We look at data, charts and take educated risks. Not "Gut feelings" or "this is my opinion" but we look at data, we look at facts. People like Gods son just post mainstream news articles, gloom and doom and pray for it all to crash. Pessimistic. Sad.

He's also very USA focused. The action is in Asia (Japan, China, Korea, Southeast Asia). Think about how many people there are over there. Tons of money being dumped in. It's still very very early and you guys are sitting on the sidelines. This is the biggest gold rush of your lives and you're going to miss out. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Bitcoin were $20k in the next two weeks, which is double. Some of the coins I posted about above will probably triple or more. Add them to your tracker, watch them. Pay attention. Don't go all in, but gotta take some risks in life.

Comment

• Here, pretty clear as day if you understand charts. Good chance we rise big time in the next few weeks:

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BT...WAS-YOUR-SIGN/

Will God's Son read and try to understand this? Nope. He just reads headlines. Doesn't go deep.

Comment

• You didn't read anything. I said I have $0 invested in actual Bitcoin.

Comment

• Bitcoin already back up to $13k and rising with this govt shutdown. Expecting $20k by end of Feb or even earlier.

Comment

Working...
                                X