No announcement yet.

Bitcoin to 500k by 2030

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A third of wealthy individuals are in or planning to enter the cryptocurrency market

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/a-...ays-2018-06-01

Comment

• There are a lot of very exciting Alt-coins and ICO's out there where you can still get in early and ride the wave up. Those who don't get in now will be kicking themselves in 4-5 years (or less).

Comment

• Originally posted by Keiser View Post
        There are a lot of very exciting Alt-coins and ICO's out there where you can still get in early and ride the wave up. Those who don't get in now will be kicking themselves in 4-5 years (or less).
        Goes both ways though. There are also tons of shit-coins that are destined to fail. i'm mining a shitcoin called electroneum. it's free to mine, it's worth nothing now but the potential is there. nothing to lose. https://www.bitdegree.org/tutorials/...ce-prediction/

Zcash (recently listed on Gemini exchange) is interesting and ethereum has strong potential. The problem is they are heavily tied to BTC. whenever BTC is bearish so are the Alt-coins 99% of the time. whenever BTC is bullish so are the alt-coins. alt-coins can have bigger spikes and dips but the safer bet is still the big boy in town.. BTC.

June 6th will be interesting... statistically there are spikes on or around that date every single month. sometimes bearish, sometimes bullish.

Comment

Comment

• BTC market doesn't seem able to push much past the $7500-$7700 mark. Every day there is a bullish push and every day it gets pulled right back down to it's starting point. Until some of these large firms start dumping into the market I don't see much happening this summer. Stable at $7500 is a good thing compared to past volatility in the btc market but it doesn't leave much room for a massive push right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              BTC market doesn't seem able to push much past the $7500-$7700 mark. Every day there is a bullish push and every day it gets pulled right back down to it's starting point. Until some of these large firms start dumping into the market I don't see much happening this summer. Stable at $7500 is a good thing compared to past volatility in the btc market but it doesn't leave much room for a massive push right now.
              Lets see bout that bull run

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Sums up the market yesterday

Comment

• Day traders completely controlling the market right now. Not enough investing. It literally held the same exact number yesterday for hours at one point. That is market manipulation by day trading bots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    Day traders completely controlling the market right now. Not enough investing. It literally held the same exact number yesterday for hours at one point. That is market manipulation by day trading bots.
                    Thing is crypto exchange is 24 hours. Cause this shit is all over the world

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                      Thing is crypto exchange is 24 hours. Cause this shit is all over the world

yea so right now we have a situation where day traders are just buying and selling the money that is already there. we've seen no big money come into the market for months. we need liquidity. until that happens it will just dance back and forth between 7400-7800. nothing happening in the market right now.

Comment

• this is the kind of shady shit going on right now. can you imagine what would happen to the BTC market if this whale suddenly pumped all their btc? For those that don't know. This is roughly $700,000,000 in value. Right now BTC is not controlled by the people. It's the massive firms (whales) that are controlling the market.

https://cryptovest.com/news/mysterio...ded-94000-btc/

Comment

• this happened in April.

https://cryptovest.com/news/mt-gox-t...n-one-address/

Comment

• Where is the fucking whale?! I demand some answers

Comment

• Comment

• Woke up this morning. Check my shit. Just went to the moon and made billions...

But then i realize in my biggie voice

"It was all a dream"

Comment

Working...
                                X