X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulls are on vacation and don't give a damn about your red

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• we are riding the 21 day moving average right now (white line). we need to push through the 50 day moving average (orange line) to verify a bull market. right now it's undecided because the 21 day moving average is acting like a support level. we will know very soon. if it dips below that 21 day moving average and it holds we are probably heading down. if it stays above and creeps up to the 50 day and starts using that as support that's a pretty good indicator that the bulls are slowly but surely winning the battle. as you can see in the chart the 21 day (white line) has acted as resistance up until the last few days. now it's acting like support. in the short term that's a good sign but we need more verification.

Comment

• Sergey Brin says Google 'failed to be on the bleeding edge' of blockchain

Speaking from a blockchain conference in Morocco over the weekend, Google co-founder Sergey Brin said the internet giant missed its chance to be at the forefront of blockchain technology.

Brin, who currently serves as president of Google parent company Alphabet, joined blockchain technology leaders and researchers on a panel at Richard Branson's exclusive Blockchain Summit.

"We probably already failed to be on the bleeding edge, I'll be honest," Brin said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/09/brin...lockchain.html

Comment

• Google co-founder Sergey Brin says he's been mining ethereum with his son

Speaking at a blockchain conference in Morocco, Google co-founder Sergey Brin said that he's been mining ethereum with his son.

Brin said that while Google has been slow to explore blockchain technology, he personally found the technology to be mind-boggling and extraordinary.

Google co-founder Sergey Brin says he's been mining ethereum with his son - Business Insider

Comment

• My group seems to think we'll continue this bear market for the remainder of July and then have a nice bounce. They are usually somewhat accurate, so if you're planning on buying more I'd wait a week or two for the true bottom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keiser View Post
              My group seems to think we'll continue this bear market for the remainder of July and then have a nice bounce. They are usually somewhat accurate, so if you're planning on buying more I'd wait a week or two for the true bottom.
              it's already bounced off the $5800-$6000 resistance line 3 or 4 times. That just happens to be the mining cost of bitcoin when you average electricity cost of all the mining countries together. That is the floor. It may go down and retest the floor again but I think once it does it's going to surge upward like a rubber ball under water. Custodial services and a potential ETF around the corner will see BTC at new highs in the next 6 months IMO.

Comment

• lol this guy is whack.

John McAfee pulls out of Blockchain World Conference due to “Death Threats”

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2...death-threats/

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  lol this guy is whack.

John McAfee pulls out of Blockchain World Conference due to “Death Threats”

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2...death-threats/
                  I follow him on tweeter. Dude has some loose screws.

Comment

• "follow" lol. typical herd mentality. when the group goes one direction, i walk the opposite.

contrarian bull mentality son!

Comment

"follow" lol. typical herd mentality. when the group goes one direction, i walk the opposite.

contrarian bull mentality son!
                      I like the entertainment.

Comment

• you'd follow a turd down the drain. i take that turd and smash it on the wall!

Comment

you'd follow a turd down the drain. i take that turd and smash it on the wall!
                          Where yo millions at?

Comment

• Coinbase is Exploring Cardano, Basic Attention Token, Stellar Lumens, Zcash, and*0x

I gold two out of them coins.. mooon

Comment

• New Study Says 80 Percent of ICOs Conducted in 2017 Were Scams

A recent*study*prepared by ICO advisory firm Statis Group*revealed*that more than 80 percent of*initial coin offerings*(ICOs) conducted in 2017 were identified as scams. The study took into consideration the lifecycle of ICOs run in 2017, from the initial proposal of a sale availability to the most mature phase of trading on a crypto exchange.
                              The research says that in 2017 “over 70 percent of ICO funding (by $ volume) to-date went to higher quality projects, although over 80 percent of projects (by # share) were identified as*scams.” The analysts found that four percent of ICOs failed, and three percent had “gone dead.” The study recognized ICO death as “not listed on exchanges for trading and has not had a code contribution in Github on a rolling three-month basis from that point in time.”
                              According to the study, total funding of coins and tokens in 2017 amounted to $11.9 billion. $1.34 billion (11 percent) of ICO funding went to scams, the vast majority went to three large scammy projects; Pincoin ($660 million), Arisebank ($600 million), and Savedroid ($50 million), which together equal $1.31 billion. This suggests that while a large number of ICOs were scams, they received very little funding when compared with the industry as a whole.
                              Earlier this month, TechCrunch*released*a report based on data from Coinopsy and DeadCoins, which found that more than a thousand crypto projects are “already dead” as of June 30, 2018. According to Coinopsy’s list, there were 247 “dead” coins, while DeadCoins had a 830-item long list of “dead”*cryptocurrencies.
                              According to*research*conducted by cybersecurity company Carbon Black in June, roughly $1.1 billion worth of digital currency was stolen in the first half of 2018. The security company said that criminals take advantage of the dark web to facilitate large-scale cryptocurrency theft. Estimates reportedly show that there are 12,000 marketplaces and 34,000 offerings associated with cryptotheft that hackers can take advantage of.
                              A joint report from consulting firm PwC and the Swiss Crypto Valley Association*revealedthat the volume of ICOs between January and May 2018 reached $13.7 billion in 2018 so far, which is already twice as much as the market amounted to in all of 2017.

Comment

• that's why many people have given the altcoins the title of shitcoins. people don't do any research before they invest, they just pick a coin they think will moon based on the coins name or cool looking symbol. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X