No announcement yet.

Bitcoin to 500k by 2030

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what if my internet connection is burnt?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/29/us/ca...nia/index.html

Comment

• There is a fire now over near clear lake which is closer to us, Bouncer. We have smoke here from the Yosimite fire, sky is gray.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keiser View Post
        There is a fire now over near clear lake which is closer to us, Bouncer. We have smoke here from the Yosimite fire, sky is gray.
        yea the sky is a weird orange color here bro.

Comment

• BTC took a dump this morning. last day of the month gonna shake out some weak hands and make the rich richer as they buy it up cheap. won't be surprised at all to see a bull surge later today or more likely tomorrow Aug 1st. shit always hits the fan on the first and last day of the month. people that make panic decisions will get wrecked.

Comment

• My face when i make billions

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Look at the RSI the last time we were at this price. Now look how high it is today with the same price. A drop to $6800 will allow us to get into oversold territory for a nice reversal to start our long awaited bull run.

Comment

• I'm expecting a nice little bull run today. Shorts are down and longs are up. The exact opposite of yesterday. Meaning people are now betting in favor of bitcoin instead of betting against it like yesterday. I think yesterday's consolidation was all the bulls needed to recharge. We shall see who's right bori the bear.. ;)

Comment

• Bearish signthat alts are completely out of sync with BTC. Something that needs to be on your mind is that this could get a whole lot worse before it gets better. If that doesn’t play out, all good. But be aware.

Comment

• Yeah i'm confused at this point. I think it's manipulation of the market but day to day my TA is hit or miss, just flip a fucking coin at this point.

Comment

• Major Coins facing major breakdowns

Expecting some large wicks on downside for some majors

Some of them look down right ugly. If you are not a professional investor, it’s best to stay away from the market until normalcy is restored

Comment

• Originally posted by Keiser View Post
                        Yeah i'm confused at this point. I think it's manipulation of the market but day to day my TA is hit or miss, just flip a fucking coin at this point.
                        Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                        Major Coins facing major breakdowns

Expecting some large wicks on downside for some majors

Some of them look down right ugly. If you are not a professional investor, it’s best to stay away from the market until normalcy is restored

a market can't go straight up. btc had huge growth the last month. we needed a healthy consolidation. we are still WAY up guys, don't buy into the FUD. in crypto people get loony. we are either going to the moon or crashing to zero... that's not how markets work. we are now confirming the 7500 support line which seems to be holding up for the most part. this is a healthy retrace guys, nothing confusing about it.

as for the altcoins. bori i've been saying this for weeks bro. BTC is the main focus. all eyes are on the ETF. nobody cares right now about alts. once btc rockets upwards the alts will follow. this is NOT altseason. the risk to reward ratio for alts is not there right now. it's a terrible gamble.

that said, there are a few alts that tend to do the opposite of BTC. for example if btc crashes binance coin goes up. biance gives all kinds of incentives like lower fees etc for BNB. but make no mistake, once BTC goes up BNB will crash. if BTC crashes through the 7500 support line i transfer to BNB, when BTC goes back up above the 7500 support line I switch back to BTC. simple plan but so far it has worked well. yesterday while BTC was crashing through the support line i made $50 with BNB. then when it went back up to the support line I switched back over to BTC.

FYI, this ETF coming up is much different from all the ETF's that have been rejected. first of all, normal retail investors are at less risk because only the wealthy can get involved. it has a minimum of 25 BTC to participate. the average joe cannot afford that. but the biggest difference is this ETF has insurance for investors against hacking and theft. this is HUGE and something the other ETF's did not have. this upcoming ETF is VERY different from the ones we've seen rejected. it's likely to be approved IMO especially with the SEC commissioner continuing to pressure the SEC to pass it.

the commissioner is doing the media rounds doing her best to pressure the SEC. she is a good friend to have right now for the crypto world.

https://bitcoinist.com/no-reason-bit...-commissioner/

Comment

• https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2...mpression=true

Comment

• FYI for those that don't know. you can get a good idea of the state of BTC by watching the longs (people betting in favor of BTC) and shorts (people betting against BTC) charts.

right now the number of people betting against BTC has fallen dramatically and the number of people betting in favor of BTC is climbing rapidly.

if you are interested in watching the shorts and longs on tradingview the symbols are btcusdshorts and btcusdlongs.

Comment

• The longer the 7500 line holds the better chance we have to surge upwards. The bears are looking like they've run out of steam to push us lower. A climb up to 9000 is very possible. Only if we hold the 7500 line though. A significant dip under that and it's down to the 6k's again.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• 7500 BTC support broken. move BTC into tether (stable coin matched to USD) or BNB which goes up when BTC goes down (usually).

Comment

Working...
                                X