X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouncer
    replied
    Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
    Sounds to me like they are using their own block chain and just using it for bank to bank stuff. If that's the case Bitcoin along with every other crypto currency could evaporate with no effect on them.
    At what price point does Bitcoin have to be for you to admit your were foolish to doubt it? If it's 60k per coin by the end of 2020 will you still doubt it? How about 200,000k by 2025? Do you know the price of Bitcoin in 2011? It's been nothing but explosive growth for years and years. People get caught up and confused with the extreme bull and bear markets in crypto but all you have to do is look at the price of Bitcoin in 2011 and look at the price now. Can you honestly say with a straight face that you don't wish you had invested from the very start? Had you invested 10k into Bitcoin in 2011 you would be a multi millionaire many times over.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• chuckz28
    replied
    Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    JP Morgan CIO: Blockchain Will Replace Existing Technology

https://cointelegraph.com/news/jp-mo...ing-technology
    Sounds to me like they are using their own block chain and just using it for bank to bank stuff. If that's the case Bitcoin along with every other crypto currency could evaporate with no effect on them.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied

He also brings up the good point:"Central banks don't want it, they've spent all this time trying to stop money laundering, why now allow something that's anonymous, and lends itself to making money-laundering easy?"
    JP Morgan CIO: Blockchain Will Replace Existing Technology

https://cointelegraph.com/news/jp-mo...ing-technology

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    The wolf of wallstreet Jordan Belfort calls Bitcoin a scam. "This thing is going to evaporate like a mirage," Belfort said. "There's a lot of really honest people who are going to get slaughtered."

He also brings up the good point:"Central banks don't want it, they've spent all this time trying to stop money laundering, why now allow something that's anonymous, and lends itself to making money-laundering easy?"

https://www-cnbc-com.cdn.ampproject....p-bitcoin.html
    He's called it a scam for the past 5 years bro. As a matter of fact he started calling it a scam when Bitcoin was $12 per coin...

He's predicted it demise right before 3 separate Bitcoin bullruns. Smart fella, he's buying it. Don't let the ole snake fool ya, he's still slick.

Leave a comment:

• chuckz28
    replied
    The wolf of wallstreet Jordan Belfort calls Bitcoin a scam. "This thing is going to evaporate like a mirage," Belfort said. "There's a lot of really honest people who are going to get slaughtered."

https://www-cnbc-com.cdn.ampproject....p-bitcoin.html

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Could Bitcoin Replace Credit Cards?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/panosmo.../#195440d61e4e

Growing competition in the retail sector – and the possibility that the digital currency could help merchants lower transaction fees that cut into profit margins -- could induce them to replace credit cards with Bitcoin.

“From a merchant perspective, Bitcoin has the advantage of not having large fees from credit card companies that cut into profits,” writes Ian DeMartino, in The Bitcoin Guidebook: How To Obtain, Invest, And Spend The World’s First Decentralized Cryptocurrency (New York: Skyhorse Publishing, 2016). “Credit card companies typically charge between three to four percent for each transaction, a fee the merchants normally take on themselves. For merchants with small profit margins, that fee could be up half or more of their profits for each credit card transaction.”

Kris Marszalek, Co-Founder and CEO of CRYPTO.com, agrees. “The banking and payment sector is ripe for disruption,” he says. “Everyday consumers feel little loyalty to or satisfaction with many incumbent institutions - charges are unnecessarily high and the customer experience is poor. The entire credit card business model is focused on wringing money out of people who can’t afford credit card debt: late fees, penalties and high interest rates.”

By contrast, blockchain and cryptocurrencies, he continues, “provide a way to shift the balance of power back towards consumers. Blockchain backed credit is fairer and more affordable than credit card debt. And when used as a means of payment, cryptocurrencies offer a number of advantages over existing methods. The digital nature means they are nearly free and fast to send globally; and travelers can use cryptocurrency cards to save up to eight percent on exchange charges when spending money abroad.”

Arran Stewart, Co-owner and CVO of Job.com, explains how Bitcoin could replace credit cards. Credit cards, he says, could be replaced with simple wallet verification that could be confirmed “with something as simple as a fingerprint. We are already used to doing the same and similar behavior with Apple Pay. This is far more secure and efficient as it would allow retailers to receive payment for goods and services much faster. The only roadblock to this becoming reality is the stability of the crypto market, which will come in time and as transaction volumes continue to increase.”

That’s bad news for companies like Visa and Master Card, which dominate the credit card payment industry -- and for the banks that issue these cards and take their own cut.

But it is good news for Bitcoin investors, as it will raise exponentially the adoption rates for day to day transactions, and boost its price.

Still, Bitcoin enthusiasts should temper their enthusiasm. While merchants would be happy to replace credit cards with Bitcoin, shoppers are hardly likely to give up on their credit cards. For an obvious reason. Credit cards alter the trade-off between the pleasures of acquiring something versus the pain of paying for it; we get the pleasure now and defer the pain until later.

“Paying with plastic fundamentally changes the way we spend money, altering the calculus of our financial decisions,” explains Jonah Lehrer, author of How We Decide (Houghton Mifflin, 2009). “When you buy something with cash, the purchase involves an actual loss — your wallet is literally lighter. Credit cards, however, make the transaction abstract, so that you don’t really feel the downside of spending money.”

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    Exactly. But u never know when they gona be filled.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I'll shove a fat fuck bear in the gap.

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    We haven't filled those gaps yet brah. Lolz

Exactly. But u never know when they gona be filled.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Nope no twitter or YouTube.

Unlike you that rants on someones channel and you get trolled hard lol..

Take the L

We haven't filled those gaps yet brah. Lolz

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    Lol too many Twitter feeds and YouTubers for you bro. Have you figured out how to use a chart yet instead of screen grabs from Twitter? :D

Once you said "gaps need to be filled" you gave yourself away. You don't know what that shit means. Lolz

Nope no twitter or YouTube.

Unlike you that rants on someones channel and you get trolled hard lol..

Take the L

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    So the SEC had months and months to make a decision on a 9 different ETF's, they announced 2 days ago that the ETF's had been rejected. But in a very odd twist they announce they are reviewing their decision the very next day. Very odd behavior from the SEC. WTF does "review it's rejections" mean? That's literally what they were supposed to be doing the last 6 months. The day after they reject them they decide they need to review them? The fuck!?

----------------

US SEC prepares to ‘review’ its Bitcoin ETF rejections

In a surprising move, the US SEC has announced that it will review its rejection of nine Bitcoin ETF proposals.

https://www.coininsider.com/us-sec-r...tf-rejections/

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    BTC is STILL in the $6400 range. There are still 4-5 gaps below to $5800 so expect those to be filled.

Lol too many Twitter feeds and YouTubers for you bro. Have you figured out how to use a chart yet instead of screen grabs from Twitter? :D

Once you said "gaps need to be filled" you gave yourself away. You don't know what that shit means. Lolz

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    BTC is STILL in the $6400 range. There are still 4-5 gaps below to $5800 so expect those to be filled.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Anyone invested in traditional stock markets and worried about the short term better cash out now. "The longest bull market in history" is impressive and it's been a long run but the problems that caused 2008 are still there and are much worse now. You can only kick the can further down the road for so long. The housing market (just like last time) has declined the last few months. This is a red flag that couldn't be screaming any louder. You guys are at the peak of the mountain and there is only one direction to go.. It may be tomorrow, it may be 6 months but it's going to come down. Be careful. Bears are coming out of a 10 year hibernation and they are hungry..
    New-home sales sink to a 9-month low as housing market wobbles

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ne...les-2018-08-23

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Niggaz need to stop shorting!!

shorts getting cocky because of low volume. but remember what happened towards the end of July and into august? there was no bull volume for weeks and then boom we shot right up to 8500 in a few days. i'm looking for the same thing to happen anywhere from now up into the starting days of sept. i think with the ETF shit out of the way for awhile and the market (so far) holding steady we have a bullish scenario in play. i'm not sure the bears have very much selling power left. bull run all the way into the end of Sept 30th ETF decision. that ETF will probably be delayed again and the market will have another correction. BUT. that will be the last time it will be delayed and it will be approved at the next date. IMO the SEC is waiting for Bakkt to be established to approve the physically backed real deal ETF. once that happens (mid November) it's going to be off to the races. it's going to be a more healthy bull run this time though. it's not gonna spike up in a single month like last time. its going to climb slow and steady from Nov 2018 and keep climbing something like $25-$50 dollars a day consistantly for months/years. that is the type of bull run we want. last nov/dec was extremely unhealthy for the market and the sorry fuckers who bought in at the top of that bubble have been paying for it every since.

novel over.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X