Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boricuarage79
    replied
    That's how fast BTC can shit the bed. So fast that none of my stops hit!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Crypto and Blockchain Courses Exploding at Top Universities Stanford, Cornell, Berkeley, NYU

New survey reveals that interest across US universities is soaring. At least one course on crypto or blockchain is offered at 42% of the world’s top 50 universities as ranked by U.S. News and World Report.

https://dailyhodl.com/2018/08/28/coi...-berkeley-nyu/

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Moscow's Government to Use Ethereum to Promote Transparency In Commerce

https://www.coindesk.com/moscows-gov...y-in-commerce/

Moscow's government is planning to use ethereum as part of a system for allotting trading spots during weekend farmers markets.

The system will record applications submitted by farmers, who compete for a limited number of commercial plots. Some 15,000 trading spots are up for grabs, with the market season stretching between April 20 and November 25 and farmers coming in from Russia, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.

As might be expected, there's a push to get a spot, with some 20,000 applicants submitting their bids each year. The idea is to use ethereum as a way to create an immutable record of applications, with updates made for those who are either approved or denied access, according to Andrey Borodyonkov, who serves as the blockchain product manager for Moscow City Hall.

"Blockchain is an additional guarantee that the incoming applications remain immutable as well as makes the audit of the application history possible," he explained to CoinDesk.

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    Scroll 10x better than shit dodgecoin and ranked 258.. ranks don't mean shit

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
    Doesn't matter what you think cheap coins are both in top 100 and can easily 10x or more. Reddcoin has uses tipping on social media and you know how big social media is maybe you can implement redd on superior muscle and I'll tip you to convince you. It launches next month. :weights:
    Shits always "launching next month".

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• chuckz28
    replied
    Bouncer was the same way as you now he's a crypto addict follows it more than I do. Anyhow read this best crypto to invest in if you only have $100.

https://cryptorecorder.com/2018/08/2...100-to-invest/
    I do not want green eggs and ham. I do not like them Sam I Am!

Leave a comment:

• TrapsBrah
    replied
    Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Lmao GTFO with that link to shit coins you fucken shill.

Doesn't matter what you think cheap coins are both in top 100 and can easily 10x or more. Reddcoin has uses tipping on social media and you know how big social media is maybe you can implement redd on superior muscle and I'll tip you to convince you. It launches next month. :weights:

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Bouncer was the same way as you now he's a crypto addict follows it more than I do. Anyhow read this best crypto to invest in if you only have $100.

Lmao GTFO with that link to shit coins you fucken shill.

Leave a comment:

• TrapsBrah
    replied
    Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
    I see your point and the idea is sound. Still not touching crypto with a 10ft pole personally. When I research a company for investment I'm able to come up with myself own valuation on the market based on company performance metrics, expenditures, debt load and company growth. If the stock is less than my personal valuation it's worth buying. And as I approach that valuation I begin taking it out til I reach it then all the money is out and move on to the next. I can't put a value on Bitcoin, especially when there is so many speculators effecting the price more than it's own merit.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    I see your point and the idea is sound. Still not touching crypto with a 10ft pole personally. When I research a company for investment I'm able to come up with myself own valuation on the market based on company performance metrics, expenditures, debt load and company growth. If the stock is less than my personal valuation it's worth buying. And as I approach that valuation I begin taking it out til I reach it then all the money is out and move on to the next. I can't put a value on Bitcoin, especially when there is so many speculators effecting the price more than it's own merit.
    i got your 10 foot poll right here bitch!

The warfare between the US and a number of countries like China, Iran, Venezuela, North Korea, Cuba, Turkey, and Russia among others is ensuing, that has these nations going anti-dollar, creating their own national cryptocurrencies and backing out of the US-based SWIFT system.

Anti-Dollar awakening happening at a much faster pace

The warfare going on between the US and other countries like China, Iran, Venezuela, and Russia is all too recent and very much in the news. However, the US is currently waging this warfare in more than just these countries. North Korea, Cuba, Turkey, Pakistan, Myanmar and many others are also part of the countries on which the US has imposed sanctions.

Apart from sanctions, punitive economic measures and blocking from the US-dominated global financial system are the steps taken by the US against them.

When combined together, these countries make up a huge part of the global population and GDP. And slowly but surely these economies are joining the forces to create another financial system which has begun by invading these sanctions.

Venezuela, Iran, Germany & Russia already making crypto moves

Venezuela took the “Petro” crypto route to bypass the sanctions, in which Russia has been reportedly helping the country. Recently, Iran unveiled the aspects of its national cryptocurrency as a measure against US-led sanctions. Moreover, Iran is also gaining international support, that too from the US ally European Union (EU). EU has promised $21 million in assistance to the Middle Eastern country.

Recently, Germany also revealed that is planning to withdraw from the US and “establishing payment channels that are independent of the US, creating a European Monetary Fund.

Russia and China have already developed their own versions of SWIFT to allow cross-border financial transactions among banks. Russia recently included Turkey into the anti-dollar coalition as it announced the no-dollar trade with the country.

Bitcoin & crypto gaining traction globally

Over the time, awareness about the leading cryptocurrency among other digital currencies has risen along with their adoption. As we shared in our most recent crypto adoption and previously in Bitcoin adoption article, the adoption is rising continuously and on a global scale.

Moreover, Bitcoin is also being seen as a safe haven i.e. hedge against the devaluation of national currencies and economic crisis. Gold, that used be a popular hedge option for people is slowly but surely being replaced by Bitcoin as BTC price offers lucrative investment option.

Leave a comment:

• chuckz28
    replied
    I can respect most of what you said. But Bitcoin is not based on "nothing". The very idea of Bitcoin and it's underlying technology is game changing. if you want proof of how game changing all you have to do is take a look at the lengths governments like China are going to stop crypto. They absolutely fear it to death. it has the potential to turn the balance of power on it's head. empowering normal people is not something a government like china is interested in. Do a search bro, you will be blown away by just how much china fears crypto.

As for it's investment properties. It's a digital gold. When the stock market goes into a correction (and it's gonna be a mother fucker of a correction) you will see BTC soar just like gold in 2008. It acts as a hedge against the stock market. Right now it's easy to dismiss because the stock market has been on a 10 year bullrun. But I'm telling you brother, everything that caused the 2008 crisis is still there, only this time it has farther to fall. The big short is going to happen all over again. Be careful. All time highs are often a turning point for a market. When the stock market is down 35% and crypto markets are up 85% my argument will become more clear.

an idea can change the world chuck. who would have thought some guy who wanted to sell some books on the internet in 1995 would go on to be the richest man the world has ever seen? most people in 1995 laughed at the idea of amazon even harder then they laugh at crypto today. the crypto idea will become very very clear to everyone in hindsight...

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Wish I could have invested into Apple and Google from the start. Bitcoin could go to a billion dollars a coin and I could care less. Still doesn't change the fact that it's price is based on speculation over nothing. The majority of people buying into it are buying hoping it's their lottery ticket. It's more about time than price. If it's still around in 10 years then good for it, it might be around to stay. Still doesn't change my opinion about it's pricing validity.

I don't ever get mad about other people making money. I hope you and everyone else gets filthy stinking rich and cashes out. I just don't want to see people make a million and lose it all because they are too proud to pull some off the table and into their pockets, or into other investments. I've my own path, it just doesn't involve currency of any kind. In the mean time I'll keep posting anti Bitcoin articles cause it's fun :D
    I can respect most of what you said. But Bitcoin is not based on "nothing". The very idea of Bitcoin and it's underlying technology is game changing. if you want proof of how game changing all you have to do is take a look at the lengths governments like China are going to stop crypto. They absolutely fear it to death. it has the potential to turn the balance of power on it's head. empowering normal people is not something a government like china is interested in. Do a search bro, you will be blown away by just how much china fears crypto.

As for it's investment properties. It's a digital gold. When the stock market goes into a correction (and it's gonna be a mother fucker of a correction) you will see BTC soar just like gold in 2008. It acts as a hedge against the stock market. Right now it's easy to dismiss because the stock market has been on a 10 year bullrun. But I'm telling you brother, everything that caused the 2008 crisis is still there, only this time it has farther to fall. The big short is going to happen all over again. Be careful. All time highs are often a turning point for a market. When the stock market is down 35% and crypto markets are up 85% my argument will become more clear.

an idea can change the world chuck. who would have thought some guy who wanted to sell some books on the internet in 1995 would go on to be the richest man the world has ever seen? most people in 1995 laughed at the idea of amazon even harder then they laugh at crypto today. the crypto idea will become very very clear to everyone in hindsight...

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    Wish I could have invested into Apple and Google from the start. Bitcoin could go to a billion dollars a coin and I could care less. Still doesn't change the fact that it's price is based on speculation over nothing. The majority of people buying into it are buying hoping it's their lottery ticket. It's more about time than price. If it's still around in 10 years then good for it, it might be around to stay. Still doesn't change my opinion about it's pricing validity.

I don't ever get mad about other people making money. I hope you and everyone else gets filthy stinking rich and cashes out. I just don't want to see people make a million and lose it all because they are too proud to pull some off the table and into their pockets, or into other investments. I've my own path, it just doesn't involve currency of any kind. In the mean time I'll keep posting anti Bitcoin articles cause it's fun :D
    Manipulation does suck. ; as of now i day trade make profits here and there and invest in potential coins.
    But in all fairness; if u would of invested in bitcoin since inception you would of been a multimillionaire hella faster than Google.
    Its like me sayin. I wish i invested in yahoo 20 years ago lol
    Most of these coins will die in a few years. Small market cap garbage

Leave a comment:

• chuckz28
    replied
    At what price point does Bitcoin have to be for you to admit your were foolish to doubt it? If it's 60k per coin by the end of 2020 will you still doubt it? How about 200,000k by 2025? Do you know the price of Bitcoin in 2011? It's been nothing but explosive growth for years and years. People get caught up and confused with the extreme bull and bear markets in crypto but all you have to do is look at the price of Bitcoin in 2011 and look at the price now. Can you honestly say with a straight face that you don't wish you had invested from the very start? Had you invested 10k into Bitcoin in 2011 you would be a multi millionaire many times over.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X