Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouncer
    replied
    Get ready for an explosion in price. Shorts are at an all time high. This short squeeze could lead to the largest single day gain in BTC history.

Of course the flipside could be a massive drop if no squeeze happens.

Either way, we are going to see massive price movement very soon.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
    Strawman
    Bitcoin’s energy consumption isn’t as bad as you think

https://qz.com/1364657/bitcoins-ener...-as-you-think/

Leave a comment:

• chuckz28
    replied
    Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Ever looked into the destructive world wide toll Fiat has inflicted? Is it a question you've ever even asked yourself?

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
    Strawman

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
    Bitcoin's Annual Carbon Footprint Is Equal to One Million Transatlantic Flights

https://jalopnik.com/bitcoins-annual...lio-1828460235
    Ever looked into the destructive world wide toll Fiat has inflicted? Is it a question you've ever even asked yourself?

Leave a comment:

• chuckz28
    replied
    Bitcoin's Annual Carbon Footprint Is Equal to One Million Transatlantic Flights

https://jalopnik.com/bitcoins-annual...lio-1828460235

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    The answer long term is massive growth. Look at prices 18 months ago. Then look at prices 18 months before that. The growth has been absolutely parabolic. From pennies to thousands of dollars. Now we have the NYSE getting involved. Don't let the 8 month bear market fool you. 20k all time high will soon be a joke number.

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    https://www.ethnews.com/amp/ibm-bloc...mpression=true

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    if you look at a larger time frame you will notice that it paints a very different picture. Every time bitcoin goes up a couple hundred dollars people are losing their minds thinking that they are missing out. But if you look at it from a different or better said a larger time frame you will notice that she has been in the same range for over a week. Nothing has really changed. We still have not broken through the 100 EMA. The 100MA barely touched the wick of the surge that we had 30 minutes ago. The nine EMA finally is starting to move under the price action after three days of it pushing it down. Are we going up or down? That answer no one really knows but the probability is in the favor of the Bears. It could very well go up to the 100 EMA or even 200 EMA before coming back down.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    Show me the chart and i show u mines. Its 6500

You see the chart you yourself posted dipshit? Look at it. You see the spikes that are at 6600 and we got rejected immediately? That's our goal. We've been well above 6500 just 2 days ago.

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    By the way. The resistance line is 6600 not 6500. We've not broken it. We were well above 6500 2 days ago.

Show me the chart and i show u mines. Its 6500

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    By the way. The resistance line is 6600 not 6500. We've not broken it. We were well above 6500 2 days ago.

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    The spike happened at 5 am in Asia. Nothing to do with them. 7am and after I'd take your point but if your wrong I'll point it out. If you don't like it tough shit.

Likewise if I post something wrong and you correct it I'm not gonna act like a little pussy. :)

U wrong, but carry on. Funny you can edit, but no one else can. The little hitler that u are

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    You do realize it's monday in asia.

You can be an ass or smartass on other threads, but when I am taking shit serious and posting charts on here. I suggest you take me serious.

Otherwise i ain't posting shit anymore on this thread

The spike happened at 5 am in Asia. Nothing to do with them. 7am and after I'd take your point but if your wrong I'll point it out. If you don't like it tough shit.

Likewise if I post something wrong and you correct it I'm not gonna act like a little pussy. :)

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    It's a Sunday dipshit. It's bot trading.

You do realize it's monday in asia.

You can be an ass or smartass on other threads, but when I am taking shit serious and posting charts on here. I suggest you take me serious.

Otherwise i ain't posting shit anymore on this thread

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    However not much volume

It's a Sunday dipshit. It's bot trading.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X