No announcement yet.

Greetings from Italy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All my shots are on my camera, not my cell phone. Will have to wait until I get home to get them off my camera on to my computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Holy fuck your still there? Must be a $15k trip.
      It's not that expensive bro.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
        Has got to be close. I'm going to Mexico soon and 3 people is 6k for flight and room. I'm sure we will spend 2k on food and drinks. That is for 7 days.

I go to Snowmass with 8 people. It is 17k WITHOUT food. Shit is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
          Has got to be close. I'm going to Mexico soon and 3 people is 6k for flight and room. I'm sure we will spend 2k on food and drinks. That is for 7 days.

I go to Snowmass with 8 people. It is 17k WITHOUT food. Shit is ridiculous.
          Certain trips like his, well worth spending a good amount and he has kids too.

When I went on a cruise, we spent $6K....regardless, pricey but worthwhile trip IMO.

Yours is good too, but you can do those types of trips more frequent than scrums per say

Be safe over there bro

Comment

Certain trips like his, well worth spending a good amount and he has kids too.

When I went on a cruise, we spent $6K....regardless, pricey but worthwhile trip IMO.

Yours is good too, but you can do those types of trips more frequent than scrums per say

Be safe over there bro
            Oh fuck yeah. Trips are one of my top budget priorities. I'm staying in my small ass house just so that I can travel more.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
              Oh fuck yeah. Trips are one of my top budget priorities. I'm staying in my small ass house just so that I can travel more.
              And get some gear while there homo[emoji1]

Comment

a 2 week euro trip could easily be close to that.. especially all the places he's going. he traveling all over Italy not just staying in 1 spot. multiple people, food, flights, rental car, hotels, and especially length of time hes there ads up fucken quick. if it was a 5 day trip to 1 location in Italy yea i'd agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  a 2 week euro trip could easily be close to that.. especially all the places he's going. he traveling all over Italy not just staying in 1 spot. multiple people, food, flights, rental car, hotels, and especially length of time hes there ads up fucken quick. if it was a 5 day trip to 1 location in Italy yea i'd agree with you.
                  And his family, forgot about that.

But regardless, these types of trips are worth it in .any ways

I've been trying to plan for years a good 2 week vacation to Ireland....the logistics are getting better.

And yes, this trip would include my son coming With US

Comment

Just got back in the US. Staying at my sister in law's place in Westchester County for a few days while we visit colleges in NYC, Boston area and NJ.

Comment

Working...
                    X