Assassins Creed Origins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    i played a few hours the other day. level 18 now i think.

witcher 3 is terrible IMO. the cut scenes are fucking hours the story is boring and its long as fuck. i think you'll hate it. i never understood why so many people love that turd.
    Because its a bunch of nerds love that love series and they get off on the naked scene
    I skip all that Bullshit..
    Im like 4 days into the game.. have to finish it now that i started..
    Not action pack like AC..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
      Because its a bunch of nerds love that love series and they get off on the naked scene
      I skip all that Bullshit..
      Im like 4 days into the game.. have to finish it now that i started..
      Not action pack like AC..

and the music is ghey as fuck. you have to do some manly shit after playing the game just to wash the gay away.

Comment

First time I played in about a month and a half. Really is a beautiful game.

Comment

Level 19 hahahahahhhaaha

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
            Level 19 hahahahahhhaaha

i play like an hour a month. what you expect.

i probably wont go much higher then that either. the missions are getting tedious and i'm seemingly not even close to finishing. i enjoyed the game for awhile gave it a month off and came back to it and was bored within 5 minutes. does it get better? does it change? if not i'm done with it. i'll switch over to the nazo game.

Comment

You won't finish the game unless you like level 30 bro... do a bunch of side quest and yes it's worth it

I haven't been playing shit.. nothing out there for my interest... but Blackops4 is coming out this year..will steal. Imma buy that

Last edited by boricuarage79; 02-10-18, 12:36 PM.

Comment

I just realized the date this thread was created. I had just started playing the game at that point. I thought I been playing this game for like 3 months but I been playing this game for fucken 7 months and I'm still not finished! lmoa. This has to be the longest game I ever played. I'm actually enjoying it more and more as the game progresses. Started out a little slow IMO but now it's really fucken good.

Bori, I just defended Cleopatra from an assassination attempt. How much far along am I? I'm level 31.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  I just realized the date this thread was created. I had just started playing the game at that point. I thought I been playing this game for like 3 months but I been playing this game for fucken 7 months and I'm still not finished! lmoa. This has to be the longest game I ever played. I'm actually enjoying it more and more as the game progresses. Started out a little slow IMO but now it's really fucken good.

Bori, I just defended Cleopatra from an assassination attempt. How much far along am I? I'm level 31.
                  No idea how long u have left.. i beat the game like 7 months ago

Comment

Working...
                  X