Trump Declares War On Palestine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiHuaHua View Post
    Goddamn, I don't understand why USA politicians poke their nose in policy of other countries. Everyone knows that Israel violates any human rights of Palestinian people, but USA, anyway, on a side of occupants.

Just imagine, If in USA will came Chinese (as example) and in 60 years period step by step will occupy more and more land with Russia's financial and weaponry support (as example), it will be fine? I think no! So, why USA doing this....

I was once in USA, in California and saw a lot of good and friendly people which don't blame in overall USA policy. But USA politicians everyday make reputation of their country shitty and more shitty, why damn, they was chosen to serve and protect not for this.

Why USA people don't make protests about external policy of their own country? From the side, from me, it looks like in USA mafia is at the helm, and regular people intimidated by cops and pseudo justice which working for you only if you are rich. A part of Americans just do not knows about country policy in which they live, another part knows, but do not doing something to change this, because care only for their ass and pockets. American pseudo-democracy is a shame of the american nation.....sad, but I true...

Every fucking year USA making something to ruin another one country..... Iraq, Ukraine, Italy, Palestine, Syria, Chad, Lebanon, Afghanistan, South Korea, Romania, Moldova, Libya .....and fuck me, I can add more then 50 countries here
    America and Israel are most glorious of all empires and you will be crushed terrorist! :weights:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
      This has the potential to really start a huge war over their..it'll pull in Iran..and with the Iran/ Saudi tension building.. As crazy as it may seem....I can see Saudi and Israeli Armies fighting side by side on different fronts.. This could be the trigger point..
      Guess I called that one right...LOL lets hope it don't get to this point..

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...stinian-forces

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
        Guess I called that one right...LOL lets hope it don't get to this point..

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...stinian-forces
        it will get to that point because it was the point in the first place. trump and netanyahu are tight and they want to change the landscape.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          it will get to that point because it was the point in the first place. trump and netanyahu are tight and they want to change the landscape.
          Well then...Lock N Load bitch!!:thumup:

Comment

Working...
          X