No announcement yet.

New California declares independence from California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bouncer...again...for fucks sake enough with your fucking gun ownership bullshit ideas. Dude nobody gives a fuck.
    You wanna protect yourself? Go to the big5 sporting goods and get a dozen shotguns. Nobody will stop you. Fuck your AR.
    Second...entire country needs a new structure when it comes to immigration. I can tell you from my own experience there is a million miles of red tape to get through to get your green card here.
    You think getting a gun license is hard? Try a fucking green card.
    99.9% of the immigrants come here to make an honest living. When you look at the numbers there is a very small percentage of illegals causing crime or murders. In fact I wonder what the numbers when it comes to crimes committed by a US born citizen.
    I willing to bet for every one illegal prisoner in the prison there 100 US citizen prisoners.
    Check out this clip. This movie came out 15 years ago and you’ll see from that short clip California or most border states economy will collapse without Mexicans.
    Here is an idea...why don’t we deport every illegal and have your pompous ass clean toilets, mow the lawn, wash dishes, pick produce?
    https://youtu.be/kfid48rlQoc

And he says it the best. [emoji51]

https://youtu.be/WEiCbalBy2w

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
      Bouncer...again...for fucks sake enough with your fucking gun ownership bullshit ideas. Dude nobody gives a fuck.
      You wanna protect yourself? Go to the big5 sporting goods and get a dozen shotguns. Nobody will stop you. Fuck your AR.
      Second...entire country needs a new structure when it comes to immigration. I can tell you from my own experience there is a million miles of red tape to get through to get your green card here.
      You think getting a gun license is hard? Try a fucking green card.
      99.9% of the immigrants come here to make an honest living. When you look at the numbers there is a very small percentage of illegals causing crime or murders. In fact I wonder what the numbers when it comes to crimes committed by a US born citizen.
      I willing to bet for every one illegal prisoner in the prison there 100 US citizen prisoners.
      Check out this clip. This movie came out 15 years ago and you’ll see from that short clip California or most border states economy will collapse without Mexicans.
      Here is an idea...why don’t we deport every illegal and have your pompous ass clean toilets, mow the lawn, wash dishes, pick produce?
      https://youtu.be/kfid48rlQoc

And he says it the best. [emoji51]

https://youtu.be/WEiCbalBy2w
      Beast, I went thru the green card stuff for my x wife. Your right its not easy...but it shouldn't be a free pass either... I also went thru the process years later for her to get her citizenship. lots of money and a long slow process. We did it.it was slow and long..but its the process bro. If I have to go thru it as an American..why shouldn't others have to? Its just the right thing to do bro. Its the law.

there are people on the news that are getting deported..after being here 30 years and no criminal record. I think it sucks for them...BUT..you mean to tell me..in 30 years..they couldn't get it done? No..they could have...they don't want to (not saying all of them) but the choose not to..this way they can leach off the government and get what they want plus work a little BS job, and send that money back home.

that's a burden on the tax payer bro. Not being an ass..just calling it for what it is. That's money that could be used in the inner citys to help americans.. why cant people understand..we should take care of our people first..then others later...why is that so wrong?

Comment

Lip and that is why I said system needs fixing. I’m not suggesting that it should be without a process but things should be taken in to consideration.
        Now what you don’t know is even after 30 years of living here, paying your taxes, not committing any crimes if you are not married to a US citizen or sponsored by an employee (which pretty much impossible for an average dish washer) you can NOT get your green card.
        There is no law that says ok you paid your dues you’ve been an exemplary citizen so we are going to grant you a pass if you pay $5000.
        You can have kids, grand kids here born citizens and you will still get deported.
        Now that’s fucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
          Lip and that is why I said system needs fixing. I’m not suggesting that it should be without a process but things should be taken in to consideration.
          Now what you don’t know is even after 30 years of living here, paying your taxes, not committing any crimes if you are not married to a US citizen or sponsored by an employee (which pretty much impossible for an average dish washer) you can NOT get your green card.
          There is no law that says ok you paid your dues you’ve been an exemplary citizen so we are going to grant you a pass if you pay $5000.
          You can have kids, grand kids here born citizens and you will still get deported.
          Now that’s fucked up.
          I agree shit needs to be fixed, but if they come here the right way the first time and go thru the process..then there isn't a problem...I think that's what most people miss... Now I agree something needs to be done for ones already here.. I don't have an answer..but just allowing them..then every other family member..isn't the answer either.. while some feel that not fair to them..thats also not fair to the American taxpayer and all the people who are here from doing it the right way .

Comment

Oh Beast..on a side note... Bouncer with his AR..hes like a teenager..with his first hardon..he wants to shoot..but really don't know what to do with it...:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post

there are people on the news that are getting deported..after being here 30 years and no criminal record. I think it sucks for them...BUT..you mean to tell me..in 30 years..they couldn't get it done? No..they could have...
              Actually, Rip, they couldn't.

Believe it or not, there is NO mechanism for those who came into the country illegally to legalize their status and get a green card.

The procedure is called "adjustment of status" and you can only adjust your status from one legal status to another. For example, if you are on a student visa and you get a job with a company that is willing to sponsor you for a green card, or you are on a student visa and marry a US citizen, etc.

However, if you entered illegally, you can't adjust your status from an illegal status to a legal status. That's why people are sometimes here for 20, 30 years without becoming a citizen. They simply can't.

For the people who came as adults, I can see the argument that they cut in front of the line and should have to go back to their country and reapply or whatever, but for those who were brought as kids and didn't have a say in the matter, it seems inhumane to boot them out to a country they hardly know.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post

Believe it or not, there is NO mechanism for those who came into the country illegally to legalize their status and get a green card.

The procedure is called "adjustment of status" and you can only adjust your status from one legal status to another. For example, if you are on a student visa and you get a job with a company that is willing to sponsor you for a green card, or you are on a student visa and marry a US citizen, etc.

However, if you entered illegally, you can't adjust your status from an illegal status to a legal status. That's why people are sometimes here for 20, 30 years without becoming a citizen. They simply can't.

For the people who came as adults, I can see the argument that they cut in front of the line and should have to go back to their country and reapply or whatever, but for those who were brought as kids and didn't have a say in the matter, it seems inhumane to boot them out to a country they hardly know.
                I understand what your saying about the kids.. unfortunately two wrongs don't make it right. I'm sure if these dipshit politicians would for once work together on an issue for the people instead of their own agendas it could be fixed.

Comment

the problem is..the adults did come here the wrong way..that started the problem for their kids...ya cant blame the government for that. But I do agree something should be done to fix it. if kids came here the wrong way..there no difference between them and an adult.

Comment

I'm sure if these dipshit politicians would for once work together on an issue for the people instead of their own agendas it could be fixed.
                    Agree totally. This is actually a pretty easy problem to solve, if only the pols seek a reasonable middle ground. Maybe it is the engineer in me, but anytime I see a problem, I see a solution as well.

Three steps:

1. Anyone brought here as a minor, you get automatic legalization of status.

2. For those here illegally, as long as they have not gotten afoul of the law and have paid their taxes, they can pay a one time fine of $5K or whatever, and get legal status. We can create a 3rd status, called it a yellow card if you like, where there is no path to citizenship but you can stay here and work indefinitely.

3. And most importantly, people come here to work, usually in industries that can't hire locals. Create a real work visa that people can apply for in their home country. It could restrict them to work in agriculture, construction or whatever. Have a cap of how many of these you can grant every year. Make it cost some money to apply, like $1000 or whatever. Enough to make people think before applying but not so much that they would rather try the illegal route.

4. Stiff criminal penalties for any employer that hires illegals AFTER 1, 2, and 3 have been implemented.

This will solve 99% of the problem. Are you never going to have illegal immigration? No, but you can solve most of it.

The problem is that politicians don't want to problem solve.

I'm telling you - we need more engineers in Congress, not lawyers.

Comment

I can agree with all but #1 that will create a flood for pushing kids here..then the adults familys get to stay... no that's a free pass on their kids backs..not cool.

Comment

I can agree with all but #1 that will create a flood for pushing kids here..then the adults familys get to stay... no that's a free pass on their kids backs..not cool.
                        No, I'm talking only about the ones that are already here.

Comment

No, I'm talking only about the ones that are already here.
                          But don't that give the parents who came here illegally and knowing they were here and then having kids again,,knowing they shouldn't be here..a free pass? They are using the kids at that point. I understand the kids didn't ask for this..But their adult parents decisions placed them in this position.

So I guess in order to stop this..they shouldn't get the free health care they got to have the kids.. see...it never stops.. If the government stops helping them in health care..they are wrong...but denying them citizenship..they are wrong again. again two wrongs don't make it right..Both parents and the government are both wrong in some ways here..dont you agree?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            Clip? You mean magazine. You're not a shooter.
                            Fuck You. Want me to post a pic of my safe with a newspaper with today's date on it? Don't tell me what I am or am not based on internet terminology. I'm 42 years old and have been shooting/hunting since I was about 7. I've got a nice collection of semi-auto pistols, revolvers, rifles, and shotguns. (I don't own any AR's or AK's). You lived in Jersey and the closest thing you've come to owning a gun prior to 2017 was on xBox call of duty.

Come on man, you got yourself an AR and now all the sudden you're an expert on guns and making life decisions on what state you're going to live next based on gun laws? Fucking hilarious.
                            Last edited by Keiser; 01-19-18, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                              I'll just keep working my ass off to pay $25 k in taxes each year so trashy Wanda and her family can continue to get Monster drinks and Mountain Dew for free,,,Yummy so nutritious.

(My off topic rant was fueled by rips welfare post)

And to all the idiots that think welfare is helping people. Most people are abusing it, most people don't want to work.
                              Do you know what percentage of tax revenue goes to Welfare spending vs for example spending on military/wars?

Serious question: Do you really think if we ended Welfare you're tax burden would go down? You think that $25k would stay in your pocked if we ended Welfare?

Comment

But don't that give the parents who came here illegally and knowing they were here and then having kids again,,knowing they shouldn't be here..a free pass? They are using the kids at that point. I understand the kids didn't ask for this..But their adult parents decisions placed them in this position.

So I guess in order to stop this..they shouldn't get the free health care they got to have the kids.. see...it never stops.. If the government stops helping them in health care..they are wrong...but denying them citizenship..they are wrong again. again two wrongs don't make it right..Both parents and the government are both wrong in some ways here..dont you agree?
                                Using scrums solution, I’m assuming a date would be imposed. If a child was born before or arrived stateside before xx/xx/xxxx, then they would get this status change. If a child is born after that date, then they wouldn’t be eligible or there may be additional steps. Though the solution is pretty damn good, the implementation and amount of manpower required for this (or any other plan of action) would require so many tax dollars and deeper and objectivity. And politicians are the furthest from objective.

Comment

Working...
                                X