X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
    Voted for Bernie? How? His own party fucked him. Lol
    I'm including centrist Democrats in my statement.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      I'm including centrist Democrats in my statement.

In other words this is all Hillary's fault. I never took you for a Trump supporter but this is Breitbart like talk scrum! Lol

Comment

There is no question in my opinion that the country would be better off under Bernie than under Hillary and most certainly under Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          There is no question in my opinion that the country would be better off under Bernie than under Hillary and most certainly under Trump.

Maybe so but see what your doing? This is part of the problem. We all pick a side and point fingers rather than comming together to find common ground. We are so ready to defend our team that we don't even listen to the other team.

The mass shootings would still be taking place no matter who of the 3 were in office. That's the topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            nah there is plenty of kids around the world with access to a hunting rifle or shotgun. thats not even a debate. There are parts of the world where guns are everywhere as scrum pointed out like parts of the middle East.

Add to that, guns have ALWAYS been available in America. Especially the kinds of guns this latest nut used. Yet this craziness was very few and far between 20 years ago and it was unheard of 50 years ago.

Put aside your "ban guns" stance for a second and ask yourself without bias what else is going on? What puts this thought into an American kids mind today as apposed to an American kid in 1965 who also had access to tons of firearms?
            I honestly don't think Aussie kids are that much different. They are still exposed to all the same violence and music/tv etc. Angry teenagers are dangerous enough without guns. Hell, I was a complete nutjob when I was 16-17. If my friends and I would have had access to guns back then I assure you I would have gotten myself into a lot of trouble. If you really really wanted to find one you could but by that time you weren't pissed off anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
              I honestly don't think Aussie kids are that much different. They are still exposed to all the same violence and music/tv etc. Angry teenagers are dangerous enough without guns. Hell, I was a complete nutjob when I was 16-17. If my friends and I would have had access to guns back then I assure you I would have gotten myself into a lot of trouble. If you really really wanted to find one you could but by that time you weren't pissed off anymore.
              i get what your saying bro and i may have taken the gun into the woods and shot it at trees or an abandoned car or some shit as a kid myself. but ask yourself this. would you ever have considered taking the gun to school and killing everyone in sight? i sure as fuck wouldn't have. that shit is insanity bro. thats a whole different level of mindset.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                i get what your saying bro and i may have taken the gun into the woods and shot it at trees or an abandoned car or some shit as a kid myself. but ask yourself this. would you ever have considered taking the gun to school and killing everyone in sight? i sure as fuck wouldn't have. that shit is insanity bro. thats a whole different level of mindset.
                Not everyone but maybe one or two. I was a pretty fucked up kid. I was kicked out of two schools.

Comment

Not everyone but maybe one or two. I was a pretty fucked up kid. I was kicked out of two schools.
                  well i'm sorry but your mental issues as a kid should not prevent people who do not have mental issues from owning a firearm. you probably should have been put in a mental institution.

i didn't have the easiest childhood but never once did it ever cross my mind to go and kill some kids at school with any sort of weapon.

unbelievable how you nuts think. very twisted individual you are. sick! lol. thank you for confirming your lunacy. i now understand why you are anti-gun. :)

Comment

B it's like if you are in a road rage incident...you know how angry people get..
                    If there is an option to get out of the car with a baseball bat or a gun, which do you think most people would choose when they are blinded with rage. They will choose the gun every time.

What I have trouble with understanding is why there is such an issue with stricter laws. Wasn't the 2nd amendment put in place during a civil war? There is no war now. You don't need to walk around the streets with them. Sure, if you want use them for sport etc no problem.

Comment

Comment

^ yeh but where did he get it? Just because It was not legal to use doesn't mean there isn't an issue with accessing the weapons.

Comment

^ yeh but where did he get it? Just because It was not legal to use doesn't mean there isn't an issue with accessing the weapons.
                          Kinda like a drunk driver hu?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

B it's like if you are in a road rage incident...you know how angry people get..
                            If there is an option to get out of the car with a baseball bat or a gun, which do you think most people would choose when they are blinded with rage. They will choose the gun every time.

What I have trouble with understanding is why there is such an issue with stricter laws. Wasn't the 2nd amendment put in place during a civil war? There is no war now. You don't need to walk around the streets with them. Sure, if you want use them for sport etc no problem.
                            No they just ram their car into or over someone instead. Much better. LoL. FYI, a baseball bat to the head or a knife to the chest is every bit as deadly as a gun in a one on one fight like a road rage incident.

And no, the 2nd was not created during a civil war. The founding fathers having just escaped and fought a tyrannical government for it's freedom knew how important firearms were to that success. Without them the British (with their firearms) would have crushed us.

The 2nd was written as a foundation going forward so that this nation could never turn into a place where people have no ability to fight back against a tyrannical government if need be.

And for the idiots who say "you can't beat the government with your AR or your pistol"... Tell that shit to the Viet Cong, tell that shit to the goat fuckers in Afghanistan who took America into it's longest war ever (15 years).

Just to be clear, I don't own a firearm to fight the government. I don't "walk the streets" with a firearm. I don't walk around wearing firearm apparel, I don't drive around with firearm bumper stickers.

I own a firearm for self/family defense and defense of property. i own a firearm because it's a great hobby and it's straight up fun to shoot. this last reason may sound a bit wacky to anyone that doesn't have a firm grasp on history but I'll say it anyway. all great empires eventually fall. no matter how powerful and how firm their grip, they all fell at some point or another. wars break out, internal fighting, economy breakdown etc.. no matter how stable and rich a country is, it can literally fall tomorrow under the right circumstances. you may say.. "the odds of the happening is very slim". well that may be true but it has still happened countless times throughout history and it will happen again. during these times the rule of law no longer exists. it's mob mentality and you are on your own. it's up to you to defend yourself and your family. if you think you have even the slightest chance of getting through a time period like that without any means of defending yourself you are in for a big shock. i refuse to ever be a victim. i will never put my family in that position. and if i do get taken out, at least i went out with a fighting chance and took a few with me before I fell...

Comment

Crickets

Comment

A$AP did you get a chance to go to the range yet or your boobies still hurt? :D

Comment

Working...
                                X